Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 2nd, 2021, 10:47 PM

PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker
Arrow Re: PixiePieRy Creations

New unique map posted. Minimal army size, possibly unique characters only, to hold the middle!

Old September 3rd, 2021, 01:13 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PixiePieRy Creations

Glad to see you migrate from Reddit! You'll certainly have a bigger audience and response here
Old September 3rd, 2021, 01:52 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Out of curiosity, how many of each terrain set do you have? Some of these alone use more than I have, and I thought I had a decently large collection with at least 4 of every set, and 9 RotV.
Old September 3rd, 2021, 04:30 PM

PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Out of curiosity, how many of each terrain set do you have? Some of these alone use more than I have, and I thought I had a decently large collection with at least 4 of every set, and 9 RotV.
Last count:

Grass 24 Hex: 409
Grass 7 Hex: 383
Grass 3 Hex: 399
Grass 2 Hex: 649
Grass 1 Hex: 1116
Sparkly Water Tile: 553
Opaque Water Tile: 779
Small Ruins: 42
Large Ruins: 40
Rock 24 Hex: 145
Rock 7 Hex: 332
Rock 3 Hex: 352
Rock 2 Hex: 355
Rock 1 Hex: 613
Sand 7 Hex: 352
Sand 3 Hex: 237
Sand 2 Hex: 447
Sand 1 Hex: 533
Dungeon 24 Hex: 44
Dungeon 7 Hex: 79
Dungeon 3 Hex: 52
Dungeon 2 Hex: 50
Dungeon 1 Hex: 49
Rock Outcrop 3 Hex: 19
Rock Outcrop 1 Hex: 43
Shadow Tile: 108
Swamp 24 Hex: 54
Swamp 7 Hex: 246
Swamp 3 Hex: 60
Swamp 2 Hex: 54
Swamp 1 Hex: 50
Palm Tree: 45
Swamp Bush: 84
Marro Hive: 7
Marro Hive Tile: 12
Swamp Water Tile: 990
Concrete 7 Hex: 57
Concrete 2 Hex: 136
Concrete 1 Hex: 60
Asphalt 7 Hex: 55
Asphalt 2 Hex: 155
Asphalt 1 Hex: 60
Marvel Ruins: 5
Marvel Ruins Base: 7
Lava 7 Hex: 82
Lava 2 Hex: 113
Lava 1 Hex: 104
Lava Tile: 184
Snow 2 Hex: 329
Snow 1 Hex: 130
Iceberg 6 Hex: 9
Iceberg 4 Hex: 10
Iceberg 3 Hex: 9
Iceberg 1 Hex: 31
Ice Tile: 238
Bridge 5 Hex: 29
Bridge Wall: 53
Road 2 Hex: 318
Road 1 Hex: 317
Evergreen Tree 15: 41
Evergreen Tree 12: 38
Evergreen Tree 11: 35
Evergreen Tree 11: 38
Evergreen Tree 10: 37
Castle Door: 15
Castle Flag: 15
Castle Ladder: 309
Castle Wall Walk 7 Hex: 20
Castle Wall Walk 9 Hex: 17
Castle Wall Walk 1 Hex: 360
Castle Straight Wall: 108
Castle Straight Base: 101
Castle Corner Wall: 170
Castle Corner Base: 162
Castle End Wall: 64
Castle End Base: 60
Castle Battlement: 737
Old September 3rd, 2021, 05:05 PM

First big map that inspired me to obtain all the ‘Scape I have now. This was all the terrain I owned at the time… I needed more if I was going to achieve my dreams.

Old September 3rd, 2021, 05:47 PM

I would like to introduce you to something I created using heroscape… something I haven’t seen done before… I have created a full scale Heroscape RPG adventure!

This provides a custom character card, pick between 5, that grows as you advance. A full Dungeon Master setup. Custom glyph, stat, and health potion tokens. Surprises and twists with a fully open/explorable map. Multiplayer scalable. 7ftx9ft map size.

None of the monsters are visible to the player (except the final boss). Players can adventure and collect trinkets and power-ups or head straight to the boss to risk it all, the choice is theirs! It’s a different adventure each time you play.

This is the first installment of Three maps I have created. Each has it’s own quirky surprise. This one allows advancing on the castle gate to skip the long road… but there is a slithering sound nearby, so beware!

I wonder where the adventure will take you next? See the main thread post for all the images.

Old September 14th, 2021, 09:29 PM

Welcome to the second installment of the Heroscape RPG map with the swamp theme!

The adventure starts where the first one left off… jumping down into the swamp that is encroaching on the castle. The Hero trudges through the thick swamp to barely crawl onto the mossy land. All of their belongings have been lost in the murky waters and only managed to hold onto their main weapon and armor, none of their power ups survived!

There is a poisonous haze coming from the center island causing it to be hard to breathe, the hero hesitates moving closer until they can find a way to protect themselves from the dangerous fumes. Each island poses it’s own challenge and tainted monster, very befitting of a swamp.

The only way this new threat will be prevented from taking over the surrounding area is to stop whatever ominous presence is spewing the swampy mass from the boney spire!

I wonder where the adventure will take you next? See the main thread post for all the images.

Old September 14th, 2021, 09:40 PM

Welcome to the third installment of the Heroscape RPG Lava theme map. This is a perilous adventure for the hero!

After defeating the dragon of the castle mountain and the evils plaguing the lands, the return home is met with a catastrophic disaster… a volcano has erupted in the heart of the hero’s home! The surrounding land is bubbling with chasms of lava and monsters. Nearby a summoning ritual is commencing, better hurry to stop it!

There are limited ways to access the castle and the hero must muster up the strength to defeat the powerful lava dragon at the top of the volcano. There seems to be a missing section of the ladder providing the only means to enter the castle. In the distance you see a section of the ladder lodged into a rocky outcrop, that will be the first major obstacle to overcome in order to continue the adventure.

Multiple surprises are looming around the castle upon the approach to the final challenge before addressing the problem with the volcano… or maybe it’s magically linked to the dragon somehow…

Old September 24th, 2021, 04:10 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

That looks so cool, but how do you play on these when they are so big? I'm not sure how you could each reach the middle of the map, especially with those castle walls in the way.
Old September 24th, 2021, 08:24 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

All of these look great! Too bad I can't rep them all.

Old September 26th, 2021, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
That looks so cool, but how do you play on these when they are so big? I'm not sure how you could each reach the middle of the map, especially with those castle walls in the way.
That is actually the main reason I have the outcrop on the lava map, so you could just barely reach. The other ones were really easy to move by comparison. Three tables is a good maximum limit. I make sure that larger maps conclude on the edge or if they need to be in the middle then you only need to move there once so it’s not as much of a pain.
Old October 16th, 2021, 03:24 PM

It’s one thing to create an RPG game out of Heroscape, but it’s an entirely different thing to create the manual to accompany it!
Check it out and let me know your thoughts!
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=5243

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios