Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 27th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ace of Spades (Vote for Initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The armor requires a blank rolled to restrict to one wound, so I'm not considering it all that powerful.

Quote:
For reference, this is what I'm suggesting.
Quote:
RESHUFFLE THE DECK
Before taking a turn with any Aristocrat, King, or Queen Unique Hero you control, you may re-arrange any unrevealed order markers on any Aristocrat, King, or Queen Unique Heroes you controlcards in your army.
Or however we normally word that.
What do you get on the calculator if his attack is 6 and defense 5, Karat?
I was kinda waiting for a direction to here, but I get 270-290 currently.
Yeah, I didn't notice that the "X" power changed too. I probably underestimated its value as a result.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The armor requires a blank rolled to restrict to one wound, so I'm not considering it all that powerful.

Quote:
For reference, this is what I'm suggesting.
Quote:
RESHUFFLE THE DECK
Before taking a turn with any Aristocrat, King, or Queen Unique Hero you control, you may re-arrange any unrevealed order markers on any Aristocrat, King, or Queen Unique Heroes you controlcards in your army.
Or however we normally word that.
What do you get on the calculator if his attack is 6 and defense 5, Karat?
I was kinda waiting for a direction to here, but I get 270-290 currently.
Yeah, I didn't notice that the "X" power changed too. I probably underestimated its value as a result.
I got 250-270 at the current 5/5 BTW.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:59 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ace (Breathing Period)

Running it again with this, I get exactly 250 points. I put each of the three powers at a 3. All of them seem limited enough that I struggle to see more than that for them.

Maaaybe a 4 for Ace Up the Sleeve, but then that's 270 with the attack of 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
NAME = ACE OF SPADES

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ARISTOCRAT
PERSONALITY = STOIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 250?

RESHUFFLE THE DECK
At the beginning of your turn, if there is at least one Order Marker on this card, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers on the card of a King, Queen, Lord, or Lady in your army to any other cards in your army. You may move Order Markers from Army Cards of your destroyed figures.

ACE UP THE SLEEVE
After taking a turn with Ace, if there is a revealed "X" Order Marker on the card of a Hero that is an Android, King, Queen, Lord, or Lady in your army, you may remove that Order Marker from that card. You may then attack with that Hero and place the "X" Order Marker, unrevealed, on that Hero's card.

DURABLE ARMOR
When Ace defends against a normal or special attack, if at least one blank is rolled, the most wounds Ace can take from this attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

How do you underrate RTD? That is super useful. It is basically Master Tactician and is absolutely OM flex, but stronger by letting you move OMs from destroyed cards. I went 4, 4, 3 or 4, 3, 3.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ace (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Running it again with this, I get exactly 250 points. I put each of the three powers at a 3. All of them seem limited enough that I struggle to see more than that for them.

Maaaybe a 4 for Ace Up the Sleeve, but then that's 270 with the attack of 6.
Then lets go forward from here. I may still want to decrease his Attack back to 5, but not yet. I want to see how he fairs thus far.

Sorry for all the back and forth on this design. I'm struggling a bit trying to keep the other members in mind and the end goal. I do think Ace at anywhere between 230-270 should be right.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is this calculator available somewhere? How do you determine the cost?

My current reward points
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

It's tricky to use but it is linked in the SP of the Welcome to C3G thread, I believe under Design Resources. It takes some playing with to get the hang of though and Bats and I are usually close together but not exactly in agreeance usually
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:19 PM

Yeah, I think that's good, though, because the calculator is inexact, so it's good to have two different views on it. To me, RTD is less valuable than Master Tactician, because of the heavy class restriction limiting the shenanigans that make Master Tactician so useful.

Old April 27th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I suppose that's fair, but it's not if you just always draft them together

I'd almost prefer it to be slightly more useful as in just needing an OM on one of those classes, but this version is fine.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Ninja Playtester

Alright. Thanks, I'll trust both of your expertise on this then.

Things seem to be about right, let's see how Ace fairs.

Things I'm still thinking about changing are his class (I want something to fit that offers no other major synergy) and maybe reducing Attack back to 5 if he proves to be worth more than 250.

My current reward points
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I'd probably just go Leader. Cuts out Star-Lord synergy and makes him a tad easier to cost.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
I'd probably just go Leader. Cuts out Star-Lord synergy and makes him a tad easier to cost.
Sounds good to me. I will make the change (and hopefully no more changes)

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library