Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 20th, 2021, 12:11 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Matt Murdock - Breathing

Just spit balling here, but this kinda goes in line with the whole oops didn't mean to hit you, I'm blind theme.

Quote:
ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGE
At the start of the game you may choose one Unique Human Hero you control to be Matt Murdock's Client. For the entire game, after revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of his Client, and before taking a turn with that Hero, you may move this Matt Murdock figure up to 4 spaces and roll 1 unblockable attack die against a figure engaged with his Client.
Old May 20th, 2021, 12:31 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Just spit balling here, but this kinda goes in line with the whole oops didn't mean to hit you, I'm blind theme.

Quote:
At the start of the game you may choose one Unique Human Hero you control to be Matt Murdock's Client. For the entire game, after revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of his Client, and before taking a turn with that Hero, you may move this Matt Murdock figure up to 4 spaces and roll 1 unblockable attack die against a figure engaged with his Client.
I like that. Once lawyer Matt is gone though, does the theme still fit Daredevil Matt?
Old May 20th, 2021, 12:36 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You could probably cut a couple of Murdocks from the first power and just say "Matt" in those occasions.
There's a couple "Matt Murdock" references that could probably be changed to "figure." That would help shorten it a bit.
Old May 20th, 2021, 12:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Quote:

Quote:
I like that. Once lawyer Matt is gone though, does the theme still fit Daredevil Matt?
It says "this" Matt, so it wouldn't trigger on Daredevil.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 20th, 2021, 12:50 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Once you lose the Client bond, Daredevil would be open to other bonding. From like Luke Cage and whatnot.
Old May 20th, 2021, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
It says "this" Matt, so it wouldn't trigger on Daredevil.
I caught that after posting. I'm not opposed to the change, it just is a different direction than what you proposed in the public design workshop.
Old May 20th, 2021, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Once you lose the Client bond, Daredevil would be open to other bonding. From like Luke Cage and whatnot.
I think it may actually work better with my Gladiator write up as well in a build with Songbird.
Old May 20th, 2021, 01:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. I could see value in either direction. I don't think it needs the "for the entire game" wording, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 20th, 2021, 01:37 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
I caught that after posting. I'm not opposed to the change, it just is a different direction than what you proposed in the public design workshop.
I'm all over the place man
Old May 20th, 2021, 02:42 PM

Quote:
For sure. I could see value in either direction. I don't think it needs the "for the entire game" wording, though.
Agreed
Old May 21st, 2021, 12:44 PM

I hope to have time tonight to sit down and type up an updated design based on all the comments.
Old May 21st, 2021, 01:08 PM

Sounds good!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library