Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

View Poll Results: How did you feel about overlapping figures for Bring 2?
I love it, I think we should do it in every bring 2 from now on 2 12.50%
I liked it as a change up, but not every time 8 50.00%
I didn't like it 5 31.25%
Something else (specify in the comments) 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 19th, 2021, 02:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Play In Games Until 2/21

I thought it was fun, because I got to put Crixus in both armies. In retrospect, I see other people were giving army construction much more thought than I did.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 19th, 2021, 03:25 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think the overlap was fine to try it was different. If it comes up again, I'll definitely play again but I think I would like to see more "standard" bring two events.
Old February 19th, 2021, 10:54 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The Quarters are on Ascension.

The captain stupendous (4-0) v. dok (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Cal the Smuggler, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Sentinels of Jandarx2
* Boreos, Lilja, Talingul, Greater Ice Elemental
* Arashara Goshiri, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Re-Tak-Shi, Deathreaversx2, Water Elementalx6
captain stupendous chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
Old February 20th, 2021, 01:45 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great game with Agent Ward, Z'thoth is a very scary hero on a map with deep snow. Even if you get to choose where to move it's usually the worst place.
Old February 20th, 2021, 02:15 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Last Quarter

The s1r_art0r1us (4-0) v. scaperedude (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sonya Esenwein, Marro Stingersx3
* Krug, Marcu Esenwein, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Avernus, Boreos, Lilja, Talingul
s1r_art0r1us chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, scaperedude chooses who places first.

~Dysole, who tried her best to beat Scaperedude but Mezzos are just very good
Old February 21st, 2021, 11:48 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

The captain stupendous (4-0) v. dok (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Cal the Smuggler, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Sentinels of Jandarx2
* Arashara Goshiri, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Re-Tak-Shi, Deathreaversx2, Water Elementalx6
captain stupendous chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
Playing Monday the 22nd at 6:40 Mountain/7:40 Central. The Elementals won in the first match-up between my armies in the play-in; let's see if I can reverse that this time around.
Old February 22nd, 2021, 10:58 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Semi #1

The Semifinals are on Blood Shard.

The captain stupendous (5-0) v. shiftrex (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Count Raymond, Isamu, Kira Jax, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Cathar Spearmenx3
* Cal the Smuggler, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 12th Caucus Riflesx5
shiftrex chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, captain stupendous chooses who places first.

~Dysole, trucking us along
Old February 25th, 2021, 11:37 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Scaperedude got the victory against me this morning. He's a great player and it was a fun game.

I decided to choose first and took: Cyprien Esenwein, Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sonya Esenwein, Marro Stingersx3
He countered with: Krug, Marcu Esenwein, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5

I thought there was a matchup triangle with MC/Greenscales/KMA>Mezzos/Krug>Cyprien/Stingers> MC/Greenscales/KMA, but thought the Mezzos vs. Cyprien matchup would be a lot closer than it ended up being and didn't feel confident in running the Mezzos myself against Cyp/Stingers who had won 3/4 games. Mezzos just shred commons and on a map with all heavy snow height the ability of exo markers to preserve board position is super helpful.

Short run down:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; February 27th, 2021 at 01:05 AM.
Old February 26th, 2021, 11:04 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cpt. Stupes vs Shiftrex going down at 11:00 AM CST tomorrow (Saturday).
Old February 27th, 2021, 01:53 AM

Semiquavers

The tiamat (4-1) v. scaperedude (5-1) pool of armies is:
* Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Pulverizer
* Brute Gruts, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx5
scaperedude chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, tiamat chooses who places first.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 08:19 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Semiquavers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

The tiamat (4-1) v. scaperedude (5-1) pool of armies is:
* Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Pulverizer
* Brute Gruts, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx5
scaperedude chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, tiamat chooses who places first.
Semifinal #2 will be going down on Wed. at noon EST. Scaperedude chose first and went with mezzos. I'll be running my RMBDs.
Old March 5th, 2021, 12:25 AM

SnowFinal

The Finals are on April.

The captain stupendous (6-0) v. scaperedude (6-1) pool of armies is:
captain stupendous chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, scaperedude chooses who places first.

Good luck to our finalists. All of our final four have not won one of our tournaments. It has been a while since that happened. Great to see some new faces getting real deep in the playoffs

~Dysole, informationally

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events