Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 29th, 2020, 02:40 PM

baelord is surprisingly tart
Looking for Fortress of the Archkyie

Hello all,
This is my first post on this website, so it's nice to connect with some other heroscape players! I'm looking to grab Fortress of the Archkyrie and I know stuff on here is usually cheaper than ebay or ATH. If anybody is selling a complete set of this, I'd love to talk about buying it!
Old November 29th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Looking for Fortress of the Archkyie

Welcome. Good luck with your search.
Old November 29th, 2020, 04:39 PM

Joecar knows what's in an order marker Joecar knows what's in an order marker

Hey I have a post with a bunch of stuff for sale in this forum (Including the fortress set).. Here is a link to my list: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ckj...fJ6GdCTf_/view

if you email me at joeycar1990@gmail.com with your zip/postal code I can give you a shipping rate and send photos.

Stay Awesome
Joe
Old December 5th, 2020, 01:21 PM

Talotta is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Firstly, welcome! This is an awesome community and we're always happy to see new faces around! I'm currently sitting on a few sets of the Fortress. Comes with everything but the original box. Do you have a price in mind? I'm looking to sell at a reasonable price and a definitely prefer these go to an actual player as opposed the the ATH store... Shoot me a DM, we can work something out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades