Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 11th, 2016, 12:13 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Theoretically

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
So sorry to necro this thread, but I sent Dysole a PM about this, but she hasn't responded yet. So I've been thinking on this, while watching LOL Worlds and other esports videoes (Pokemon and mtg, etc). Is there a way that we could record the tournament videos (maybe even just the playoffs), and post them on youtube (maybe with commentary from pros)? I understand if we can't do that either legally or logistically, but I think it would be nice to look at the videos whenever we want and learn from them to improve in our play. Just something I've been thinking about and wondering if there is anything similar in you guys heads for possibility in the future.
Sorry. Thought I responded to you. I forwarded it to the other members of OHS. I'm not yet sure on the logistics but we'll at least see if this is something we can pursue and to what level.

~Dysole, who learned a ton from watching dok, kevindola, and others play

Last edited by Dysole; October 11th, 2016 at 06:17 PM.
Old October 11th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online HS app: Feature Request and Change Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
So sorry to necro this thread, but I sent Dysole a PM about this, but she hasn't responded yet. So I've been thinking on this, while watching LOL Worlds and other esports videoes (Pokemon and mtg, etc). Is there a way that we could record the tournament videos (maybe even just the playoffs), and post them on youtube (maybe with commentary from pros)? I understand if we can't do that either legally or logistically, but I think it would be nice to look at the videos whenever we want and learn from them to improve in our play. Just something I've been thinking about and wondering if there is anything similar in you guys heads for possibility in the future.
That's a great idea. I was actually going to do this for my YouTube channel but haven't gotten around to it yet. I wouldn't consider myself a pro, but I like to think I'm pretty good ...so if you're interested in content then I'd direct you to my signature with a link to my YouTube channel where I post a weekly (HEROSCAPE only) content, a majority of which are battle videos.

But yes, I'd be interested in seeing the OH guys consider doing this.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 25th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I haven't been able to access the A-H C3G figure index for a few days now - could someone tell me what's going on? @Dysole ? @Filthy the Clown ? @Zettian Juggernaut ? Can someone help me here?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 25th, 2016, 08:25 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Huh

This one?

I noticed something off in the sharing settings and changed it. Let me know if that fixed it.

~Dysole, not sure if she did something while adding in new figures
Old October 25th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yep, that's working now - thanks!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 14th, 2018, 10:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The app is great.

My biggest problem with it is that it's too big to overlay on the screen on a laptop. I have to close and open those tabs all the time, which gets annoying. Making it more horizontal wouldn't help, because that would start to cover the edges of many maps.

Would it be possible to add text shortcuts for rolling dice? Like "1a" rolls one attack, "8d" rolls 8 defense, and "d20" rolls the d20?

I don't know if @Filthy the Clown is active anymore, but if he is still updating, this would be my biggest ask.
Old October 28th, 2018, 07:37 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

All Your Pie were trying to play a game today and the lag on the chat and dice roller app was cripplingly lagged. The googledoc movement was fine, in fact that's how we communicated. I don't know if that was just a quirk of the time we were playing or not, but didn't know if that was something someone could look into or not.
Old October 28th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

FWIW I had the same issue in a game last week. I thought it was just us at the time, but if it's happening more it might be something else in the app.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 28th, 2018, 08:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

We waited about 15 minutes and it mostly corrected itself. Still slower than usual, but playable
Old October 29th, 2018, 12:01 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm free for games. Anyone?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 31st, 2018, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
We waited about 15 minutes and it mostly corrected itself. Still slower than usual, but playable
Yeah, still causing issues for me. I wonder if anyone is looking into it?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 14th, 2018, 08:15 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Still a recurring problem with severe lagging on the dice rolling app. Unfortunately it is a serious hindrance to playing an online game now adding a lot of down time and making communication difficult.

I don't know if this is just something to live with or if it's fixable in some manner? At this rate, I would borderline rate online play as borderline unplayable.
@Filthy the Clown @Xorlof

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events