Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2015, 07:38 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Ant Sale!!

Anyway this sale could be redone in some way when the ants are released? I generally dislike picking figures up until release, and these guys are nigh impossible to get in the U.K, if I remember correctly - I still haven't been able to pick up any of C3G's Killer Bees.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 21st, 2015, 05:25 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Is anyone still selling these? I PM'd @ZBeeblebrox last week but I don't know if he's still active.
Hi bill, forgot about you PM...checked it on my phone, then forgot when I got home.

I only have a couple of squads left to sell. The funds were used for a future C3V special...so I was not planning on selling more. But if enough people are interested, I could buy another bucket...but I do not want to be stuck with hundreds of ants.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 21st, 2015, 05:30 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I only have a couple of squads left to sell.
I'll take 'em. Can you PM me on the cost at your convenience?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 22nd, 2015, 12:04 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

I would buy a few squads off you ZB, exact number depending on the point cost, of course.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 12:38 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Anyway this sale could be redone in some way when the ants are released? I generally dislike picking figures up until release, and these guys are nigh impossible to get in the U.K, if I remember correctly - I still haven't been able to pick up any of C3G's Killer Bees.
@ZBeeblebrox -
It sounds like you've already got a potential international distributor for a bucket load of these Formicidae for all of our HeroScaping European friends, as soon as a card for this unit is released (HINT). I already have a big enough swarm to fill a Start Zone, so how many more could I possibly need?

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old April 22nd, 2015, 02:49 PM

ejboyd Woo who?

I'm late to the game, so I'd be interested in buying a few squads as well.
Old April 23rd, 2015, 01:47 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

I would probably get a couple/few squads if you order another bucket.
Old April 24th, 2015, 12:17 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks everyone for the interest. Another bucket has 48 squads of ants, so If I can at least get interest in 45 of those squads, I'll order another bucket. Price may change a bit if the price has changed form the last sale...but not by much.

I'll keep a tally in the first post of who's interested, so i can determine if I should orde another bucket (or more) depending on the interest.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 24th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Put me down for 4 squads, please.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 24th, 2015, 02:12 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Even though I just bought your last two squads, I'll want more. Four more squads, probably.

If you haven't shipped yet, please hold off if you think you'll be getting another bucket, and ship everything together.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 24th, 2015, 03:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'd want 4 squads.

Thanks for keeping up with this, Z.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 24th, 2015, 04:11 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

I'd be down for 6 squads
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs