Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 5th, 2009, 11:35 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Great goodwill find!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathdoc View Post
My wife supports my Heroscape addiction. Of course, she has used her finds as lures to get me to go garage saling with her. I am not much into garage sales (she is) so she always says "What if there is some Heroscape and I am not certain if I should buy it? You should come along."
That's easy. If there's heroScape she should buy it. What does she need you for? (At garage sales that is...)

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old January 6th, 2009, 12:25 AM

Zyelos is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathdoc View Post
My wife supports my Heroscape addiction. Of course, she has used her finds as lures to get me to go garage saling with her. I am not much into garage sales (she is) so she always says "What if there is some Heroscape and I am not certain if I should buy it? You should come along."
That's easy. If there's heroScape she should buy it. What does she need you for? (At garage sales that is...)
I'm thinking she just wants to buy some bigger items and needs a mule to carry it, at least thats the case when I get "mindshackeled" into going.

But anyway, thats enuff threadjacking from me, great find "dmacleod66"
Old January 6th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thats awesome, I once found a fred bear, recurved bow worth 300, their and bought it for 75. I need to check out my goodwill.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 6th, 2009, 08:31 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Nice. I think you should talk to Skyknight about this kind of thing.

Jim
Its a gift brother...I love bargain shopping and I have gotten good at it
Old January 9th, 2009, 12:50 AM

Pathdoc is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyelos View Post
I'm thinking she just wants to buy some bigger items and needs a mule to carry it, at least thats the case when I get "mindshackeled" into going.

But anyway, thats enuff threadjacking from me, great find "dmacleod66"
I think you are 100% correct. I never thought of it as mindshackled but it is an accurate description.

A great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains: www.magnificent7cabin.com

Good Traders
stay_golden_PONYBOY
fil

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales