Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units

Old April 10th, 2024, 03:10 PM

SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AoA units, classic style (including Revna+Volarak templa

It appears as though the images have gone missing due to Discord's work to prevent being used for image hosting. Do you plan on reuploading them in some other way?

Every time I see the Renegade cards, I get more and more desire to print these out myself.
Old April 11th, 2024, 01:28 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
It appears as though the images have gone missing due to Discord's work to prevent being used for image hosting.
Again? Already? But I like hosting them on Discord.

I'll... get around to doing something about this eventually, I guess.
Old April 11th, 2024, 04:06 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hosting them here would be ideal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 12th, 2024, 12:34 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Seconding everyone else's praise of these cards. Having the prepainted figures on the classic-style cards makes them even better than before!

That said, Discord is probably too unstable an image host for these cards, especially now that Discord seems to be cracking down on image hosting. I'd second the recommendation for using a different image host provider.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Last edited by ThrasherDarkrai; April 12th, 2024 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Originally posted something irrelevant here.
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:04 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Looking forward to seeing the cards once they're back!

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old April 15th, 2024, 04:46 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The 19 Renegade Army Cards have now been uploaded to the site, and the OP has been edited accordingly. The older stuff is still in my to-do folder, but you can also find it on Archive if you don't want to wait for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units