Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 17th, 2022, 07:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wulf Sternhammer (Initial PT)

pre-yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 17th, 2022, 07:45 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Wulf Sternhammer (Initial PT)

Excited to see him moving forward, like the design and his mini is nice.
Old January 19th, 2022, 08:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wulf Sternhammer (Public PT)

I propose Public Playtesing.
This passes.
Old January 19th, 2022, 09:31 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

at what point value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 19th, 2022, 09:33 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old January 19th, 2022, 09:38 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 25th, 2022, 09:36 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Wulf Sternhammer

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Johnny Alpha, Durham Red, Jonah Hex, Plunder, Two-Gun Kid, Wulf, Skrull Infiltrator VS Luke Cage, Songbird, Ronin, Daredevil 200, Spider-Man 250
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Royal Wakandan Forest - Custom Map
Units: Johnny Alpha, Durham Red, Wulf, Jonah Hex, Captain America 240, Rick Jones VS Baron Zemo 170, Wonder Man, Taskmaster, Punisher
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 150 seems good here. Fits right in with Bounty Hunter builds.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Nice designed figure, who definitely plays a bodyguard role for a soft unit like Johnny Alpha. I found his low attack and defense a little challenging to put him in the middle of a fight so I kept him in close range of Johnny. The Bounty Hunters are pretty strong and better than I thought they were going to be. Most of the time I felt like I had better attack options in other Bounty Hunters, so Wulf tended to move mostly when Johnny was targeted. With that said, I didn't get a good spot in either game to use Happy Stick on multiple defenders. I think that was more situational, than power itself is fine. Maybe in one of the future playtests Wulf should face some squads? I will for sure use the Bounty Hunters again. Wulf's teams went 2-0, the 1st game was a massive blowout, and the 2nd game was a solid win. Neither of the games had to do with Wulf swinging the game one way or the other, but he did do his job as a wound soak for Johnny. Game one had some terrible roles for the Crime Fighters. Game two was more turn efficiency and Cap boost than anything else. No changes recommended.
Old January 25th, 2022, 01:45 PM

Nice tests. Thanks!
Old January 30th, 2022, 12:38 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Wulf Sternhammer

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 130-150?
- Give a brief overview. This was an intense game. At first it seemed like Thor was gonna take it but then the Minions and Ernie finished him and then it seemed like the Horde had it but then Durham and Wulf cleaned up them Minions and Hellstrom but they just couldn't handle Ernie too.
Map: Custom
Units: Wulf, Durham, Kenshi, Spider-Man (Norn), Thor (Asgard), Skrull Infiltrator (1,200) vs Ernie, Hellstrom, 5xVampire Minions, 4xHellfire: Fireline, 6xHellfire: Fireball, 5xHellfire: Ignition (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 140-150
- Give a brief overview. This match started out absolutely brutal. The Bounty Hunters were tearing through the Atlanteans until Alpha fell. I made the mistake of letting Alpha get too far away of from Wulf so he couldn't protect him but I did some good use out of the Happy Stick.
Map: .
Units: Wulf, Alpha, Durham, Two-Gun, Hex, Vibe (1,000) vs Aquaman I, Mera, Tempest, Palace Guards, Hawkeye (Skycycle) (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He's fun but generally feels like he trends downwards in points. He's not super durable but he is useful for the faction.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I got use out of all of his powers at some point in one game or the other. I think that if you want him solidly in 150 range you could give him +1 Defense which wouldn't be too much of a boost but would help him stick around just a little longer.
Old January 30th, 2022, 09:48 AM

Awesome. Thanks Karat.
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:27 PM

Re: The Book of Wulf Sternhammer (Vote for FE)

I am happy where he turned out. He will be a go to for most any future Bounty Hunter so I think his value will increase over time.
I updated the art and linked the tests. A little rusty at this.
Let me know if I need anything else.

I propose Final Editing at 150.
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wulf Sternhammer (Vote for FE)

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library