Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 23rd, 2008, 01:51 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
What is your Heroscape Anagram?

The usage of people's names being annagrammed into fantasy and sci-fi names is not original, George Lucas does it all the time with Star Wars and many many others have done it as well. Heroscape is another venue for this type of character creation. It serves as a tribute to someone you care about or who was influencial in the creation of that character, as well as a creative way of naming characters.

The dictionary defines an anagram as "A word or phrase formed by reordering the letters of another word or phrase, such as satin to stain"

After seeing a bunch of the Heroscape figures we know and love named after the people who created them and their families, it got me thinking: What if they named a figure after me?

Two Heroscapers to date have had Heroscape figures named after them, the most recent being Hextr1p's last name (Richards), being anagrammed into the new figure Chardris.

What an honor it must be to have a figure named after you. I started this thread so that you could playfully toy around with the notion of a Heroscape figure being named after you. What about your name or a loved one's name could be anagrammed into a good Heroscape name?

Post yours! Perhaps we could have a huge poll after a bunch of names are submitted and vote for the best one. Who knows, perhaps it could be a start to a new naming process for certain future figures.

I searched for a thread that was simialr to this one. I swear i ahve heard of one slightly similar but for the life of me could not find it. If there is a thread that is exactly like this one I apologize greatly and feel free to boon me. If not then have some fun and let's see what you can come up with.

Personally my first name is Bradley. If you shorten it to Brad you could easily anagram it to "Darb" (which sounds like a neanderthal), or "Bard" which would make a great name for a human ranger or a certain hero from "The Hobbit".

Unfortunately my last name (Minnigh), is practically unanagrammable, oh well.

And for those of you who have trouble figuring out a good anagram, here is a website called wordsmith.org, which has an anagram machine in it to help you. Enjoy!

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/
Old May 23rd, 2008, 02:16 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What is your Heroscape Anagram?

Using my last name and that site you posted I came up with two cool sounding names. Not sure what kinda of name they could belong to but they sound kinda cool. Perhaps a mummy lord or something along those lines?

Raga En
Nae Rag

Old May 23rd, 2008, 02:20 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Cool idea. My first name is Kenton, which can be a couple silly things. I personally like Tonnek, though. Kind of barbarian sounding, I think.

There's also Tennok, Teknon, Nokten.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 04:29 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

My full name anagram is Anarchy At Noon..last name only is...

Carona
Canora
Ornaca
Nacroa
Acrona
Old May 23rd, 2008, 04:30 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

Someone anagrammed my name once as a bit of fun to find my "daemon" (as in the Golden Compass), and (with a *leetle* cheating) got Jhordanen Snow. Sounds like an elf name to me.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 04:42 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

An anagram of my last name is Shingle. That could be an undead character maybe. You could also make Glenshi, which sounds pretty neat.

An anagram for my first name can be Axle.

Axle Glenshi anyone?
Old May 23rd, 2008, 04:46 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids View Post
An anagram for my first name can be Axle.
I'm guessing Alex, but Axel would be cooler. My brother was almost named Axel.

/threadjack
Old May 23rd, 2008, 04:48 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Therun
Runeth
Ternuh

I'm not coming up with anything good for my first name and my last name is too short to do anything with.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 04:52 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Codeman -

Caedˇmon . Died c. 680. The earliest English poet. According to Bede, he was an elderly herdsman who received the power of song in a vision.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old May 23rd, 2008, 04:59 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These are the best I got out of my name -

Seven Ten Jet Sonny
See Jenny Vent Tons
Enjoy Seven Tents
None Envy Net Jests
Jenny's Neon Vet Set
Old May 23rd, 2008, 05:01 PM

Heroic Monkey is surprisingly tart

Can we use our usernames? If so, my name is "Cheery Kimono."
Old May 23rd, 2008, 05:11 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

(I'm leavimng out parts of my name)

Tzar shew-Maybe a Moltarin Rat? (Zar-shoo)

Recklutz-Perhaps orcish, though Recklutz warriors could be cool (Reck-lu-tz)

I punched in my HSers user name and go this (I chopped out the first part)

Sir Puppy- Einar's upcoming hero in wave 9!
(back to my rael name)
Keul-Viking-ish! (Ke-ool)

Charswzt-

Warchwtzs- Sounds like a name for a weird family... "Hello, We're the Warchwtzs!" (War-ch-witz-es)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online