Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 21st, 2021, 09:55 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book Of Palm Tree - Vote for Public Playtesting

I'll update the SP and post in public playtesting tomorrow morning.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 05:04 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book Of Palm Tree - Public Playtesting

This passes and moves into Public Playtesting
Old November 24th, 2021, 09:41 PM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Palm Tree

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl with Evergreen Trees swapped out for Palm Trees
Units: Slashers 1000 VS Scar, Black Lanterns x4
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl with Evergreen Trees swapped out for Palm Trees
Units: JLA Trinty VS Classic X-Men
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: The Palm Tree DO fits in fine. Its powers and easy to understand and aren't overpowering. They fit right in with the other DO's C3G currently has. I wouldn't change anything.
Old November 27th, 2021, 08:30 PM

Thanks for the test.

I think we just need one more test.
Old December 4th, 2021, 05:26 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

The Palm Tree was fun but not super impactful. It was a nice option to have though. It definitely influenced my strategy as I tried to maneuver across the field and I had to consider if my opponent would try and drop it on my figures or not and if I should just fell it before they could.

Tests are here. I tested it with Toy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle
Palm Trees: Didn’t have much of an impact on any game. Sometimes they were attacked, but rarely. Made me more hesitant to be around them, but that’s fine offers a little risk/reward for their defense buff. Beforehand I wanted there to be no falling damage, since I enjoy that the Jungle Plant kept the bushes the same, but gave them life/defense, and wanted the same for the trees, but in actual games, the falling damage didn’t change gameplay a whole lot.
Old December 4th, 2021, 09:16 AM

Thanks for the tests @Karat and @toyhandle The Palm Trees played out as expected. Some risk but not game changing. I really wanted to finish off the original Heroscape objects, didn't make sense that everything else was destructible except the Palm Trees. I think this is the last one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
The Palm Tree was fun but not super impactful. It was a nice option to have though. It definitely influenced my strategy as I tried to maneuver across the field and I had to consider if my opponent would try and drop it on my figures or not and if I should just fell it before they could.

Tests are here. I tested it with Toy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle
Palm Trees: Didn’t have much of an impact on any game. Sometimes they were attacked, but rarely. Made me more hesitant to be around them, but that’s fine offers a little risk/reward for their defense buff. Beforehand I wanted there to be no falling damage, since I enjoy that the Jungle Plant kept the bushes the same, but gave them life/defense, and wanted the same for the trees, but in actual games, the falling damage didn’t change gameplay a whole lot.
Old December 4th, 2021, 09:16 AM

I propose that the Palm Tree DO moves to Final Editing
Old December 4th, 2021, 09:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book Of Palm Tree - Vote for Final Editing

yea once tests are all linked in the OP.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 4th, 2021, 09:44 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book Of Palm Tree - Breathing/Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
definitely intended Jungle Plant to be reusable with a future Palm Tree. Usually we don't reuse powers with a different name.
Quote:
JUNGLE PLANT
Whenever a special power on an Army Card refers to a Jungle Piece, it refers to Jungle Plant as well.
Lol, forgot I didn't even invent the concept. I lifted it from Ark's Animated Vines, which have a plural version of the power.
Don't want to interrupt voting, but wanted to bump this before I forgot. First power should probably be called Jungle Plant.

Great work!
Old December 4th, 2021, 09:48 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book Of Palm Tree - Breathing/Design Phase

Quote:
Quote:
definitely intended Jungle Plant to be reusable with a future Palm Tree. Usually we don't reuse powers with a different name.
Quote:
JUNGLE PLANT
Whenever a special power on an Army Card refers to a Jungle Piece, it refers to Jungle Plant as well.
Lol, forgot I didn't even invent the concept. I lifted it from Ark's Animated Vines, which have a plural version of the power.
Don't want to interrupt voting, but wanted to bump this before I forgot. First power should probably be called Jungle Plant.

Great work!
Under our current rules, Heroes and Legends can vote for every stage but finalization. So you are definitely welcome to chime in and to vote as well!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 4th, 2021, 09:52 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool, Yea!
Old December 4th, 2021, 09:54 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea when you make the Of in the thread title lowercase.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library