Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old July 25th, 2020, 10:54 AM

Gallowglas is surprisingly tart
Talking Are Tribal Orcs A Good Team Comp?

In my play group collection we have a pretty good orc army, with the flag bearer and other good orc leaders with multiple heavy gruts and blade gruts. I look at the numbers, the bonding and the buffs that the hero’s give and I end up drafting Orcs sometimes. In my play group I’d say I have a 60 percent win rate, but when I’m on Orcs I probably have a 25 percent win rate. They just always feel like they come up short. The times I have made Tribal Orcs work is when I have a tank like Krug out front, and good marksmen figure backing them up. Which at that point I may as well be running anything instead of Orcs because the Orcs are kind of filler at that point. Are the Orcs not as good as my brain sees them as? Am I perhaps bad at managing an all orc army? What’s your experience playing as or against a mostly orc army? Let me know
Old July 25th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Are Tribal Orcs A Good Team Comp?

I’ve played Orcs a few times, and they’re quite good. I’d stay away from mixing the Squads in armies- rather than playing 2x Blades and 2x Heavies, you’re better off playing 4x of one of them. Make sure to slow roll up. Don’t charge one squad and one hero up; rather, keep them all together as much as possible. Abuse the adjacency buffs and auras as best as possible, and don’t let Grimnak die. They’re a very rewarding army to learn!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports