Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 20th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Valiant Universe Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
This would be a fun combo.

MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

SWORDPLAY

If Rai attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, he may attack an adjacent figure again. He may continue attacking adjacent figures, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each subsequent attack, until you fail to roll a skull.

PROTECTOR OF NEW JAPAN
After attacking with Rai, if he is no longer engaged you may reveal an X Order Marker on this card. Remove 1 wound marker from this card and then you may immediately place Rai on any unoccupied space within 8 spaces of Rai that is adjacent to at least one opponent's figure.
I forgot about Swordplay! That would be a really cool combo. Would swordplay combined with the Martial Arts ability allow the last attack to potentially be with 0 dice rolled and 1 automatic skull?
Old November 20th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
This would be a fun combo.

MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

SWORDPLAY

If Rai attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, he may attack an adjacent figure again. He may continue attacking adjacent figures, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each subsequent attack, until you fail to roll a skull.

PROTECTOR OF NEW JAPAN
After attacking with Rai, if he is no longer engaged you may reveal an X Order Marker on this card. Remove 1 wound marker from this card and then you may immediately place Rai on any unoccupied space within 8 spaces of Rai that is adjacent to at least one opponent's figure.
I forgot about Swordplay! That would be a really cool combo. Would swordplay combined with the Martial Arts ability allow the last attack to potentially be with 0 dice rolled and 1 automatic skull?
Yes.
That's an awesome and deadly combo. I sense Captain America, Star-Lord and Enchantress (I) in this guy's future.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old November 20th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No, the last one would be 1 Attack die plus one auto-skull.
The tricky part may be Swordplay and Protector as he can essentially teleport around and keep attacking much like Nightcrawler.
Not sure is that is too much. If so, the teleport could be moved to the end of the turn.
Old November 20th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
The tricky part may be Swordplay and Protector as he can essentially teleport around and keep attacking much like Nightcrawler.
Not sure is that is too much. If so, the teleport could be moved to the end of the turn.
Actually, I think you're wrong? I think you still technically can make an attack of 0 if you rolled a skull for the attack of 1 - it never tells you to stop attacking. Of course, normally it's irrelevant, but it wouldn't be here.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old November 20th, 2018, 12:39 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
He does only get one teleport per round, so that would help alleviate that since it is dependent on the X Marker.
Old November 20th, 2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah, that works.
Old November 20th, 2018, 05:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Automatic Skulls do not count as Skulls rolled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old November 20th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Not Citrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
No one was saying they did. What's that in reply to.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old November 20th, 2018, 06:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
My fault for skimming. Trying to play catch up.

It wasn't a really a reply to anyone in particular and was me misunderstanding LV's question actually. I read his comment as "do you get the extra attack if you rolled 0 skulls on your last attack but get the auto skull". Rather than LV pointing out that if you roll 1 skull on your last roll do you get another attack of Zero and get the auto skull.

I'd say the answer would be NO. The auto skull would be added to whatever is rolled...and you can't roll Zero dice.

Quote:
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old November 20th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Not Citrus

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
My fault for skimming. Trying to play catch up.

It wasn't a really a reply to anyone in particular and was me misunderstanding LV's question actually. I read his comment as "do you get the extra attack if you rolled 0 skulls on your last attack but get the auto skull". Rather than LV pointing out that if you roll 1 skull on your last roll do you get another attack of Zero and get the auto skull.

I'd say the answer would be NO. The auto skull would be added to whatever is rolled...and you can't roll Zero dice.
And yet you could move zero spaces.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old November 20th, 2018, 06:21 PM
A Man of Taste

Hmmm, good point. Not sure if it changes my thought yet but it does make me pause.

Quote:
Old November 20th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Book Wyrm

You could probably compare to whether or not auto shield powers get them if their defense is reduced to zero.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project