Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 24th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
A Nightmare on Elm Street - New Version

I'm just posting about this upcoming movie because I just found out tonight that my 6 year-old niece has a part in the movie. She's either going to be a girl in a classroom or Little Crissy, which is a speaking part and talks to Freddie. My brother in-law is taking my niece back to the casting company in Chicago next tuesday to find out more about it and hopefully which part she gets. She already went to a casting call and another callback. When they called my brother in-law tonight, they said that my niece has a good chance to get the Little Crissy role, that would be huge and help toward college down the road.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179056/

They are going to start shooting in Chicago area in May and the movie is due out in 2010.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; May 1st, 2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old April 26th, 2009, 09:22 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: A Nightmare on Elmstreet - New Version

What's the point? They already killed the series by making 4 movies...... (but then again, a new friday the 13th came out, and that's #13......)

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old April 26th, 2009, 10:05 AM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I'm just posting about this upcoming movie because I just found out tonight that my 6 year-old niece has a part in the movie. She's either going to be a girl in a classroom or Little Crissy, which is a speaking part and talks to Freddie. My brother in-law is taking my niece back to the casting company in Chicago next tuesday to find out more about it and hopefully which part she gets. She already went to a casting call and another callback. When they called my brother in-law tonight, they said that my niece has a good chance to get the Little Crissy role, that would be huge and help toward college down the road.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179056/

They are going to start shooting in Chicago area in May and the movie is due out in 2010.
Very Cool Hahma! Especially for the collegefund potential. Of course, years from now she'll be insufferable as the former child star actor on a reality show.

"There's something exceptionally satisfying in dropping Mimring in round one."

Expand your horizons. Terrain maps from Cavalier.
Old April 26th, 2009, 10:06 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I'm not much for slasher flicks, but that's really cool to hear your niece is going to be in it!
Old April 26th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, that's pretty cool! Congrats to your niece!
Old April 26th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks all for the good words. I guess my brother in-law will find out what role she'll get in a few days, I'm crossing my fingers for the bigger role for the money factor, but I believe she'll have to be talking to Freddie, so it will be creepy.

Old May 1st, 2009, 11:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Well my sister found out that my niece got the part of "Little Crissy", Katie Cassidy (daughter of David Cassidy) is playing the part of 16 year-old Crissy. I guess in this remake of the original Nightmare on Elm Street, they added the younger kids for some key reason.

My sister and niece are going to be put up in a top notch hotel in Chicago, along with the other actors. The'll be booked in the hotel for most of May because they'll be on call and have a driver pick them up and take them to the studio and back to the hotel as needed.

It's been kind of nuts for my sister and brother in-law, as they've had to talk to an agent, get permission from the school to take my niece out, and get a work permit. They got a call yesterday and were told that they had to go to Chicago last night for wardrobe fittings and stay overnight so they can be part of a photo shoot today. They had to take pictures of "Little Crissy" and "Little Nancy" as well as some other kids playing on a playground, a class picture and other pictures to be used in the movie when the older girls look at a scrapbook from their youth and reminisce.

Today while getting makeup on, my neice got to meet Katie Cassidy (older Crissy) and Jackie Earle Haley who is playing Freddie Kreuger (he was also the guy that played Rorschach in Watchmen). My sister also got to bring home the script for the movie and every page has my niece's name stamped on it to mark it as her copy. It will be really cool to have that when she gets older.

My sister and niece go back next thursday or friday to begin staying in Chicago and shooting for the movie.

Last edited by Hahma; May 3rd, 2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Correction: Katie Cassidy (daughter of David Cassidy) instead of Lila Cassidy (daughter of Shaun Cassidy)
Old May 1st, 2009, 11:09 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: A Nightmare on Elm Street - New Version

That's awesome, man! Now I can say I know a guy who knows a girl who was in the movie!

Tell your niece I said good luck and break a leg! Figuratively, of course.
Old May 1st, 2009, 11:15 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Awesome news Hahma for your niece...my kids just got into acting and are doing a lot of auditioning including the new Adam Sandler movie and Little Fockers (Meet the Parents 3)

Dylan just filmed a commercial for 2K Games.

It's alot of running around but hopefully something bigger will come of it.
Old May 1st, 2009, 11:35 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
That's awesome, man! Now I can say I know a guy who knows a girl who was in the movie!

Tell your niece I said good luck and break a leg! Figuratively, of course.
I'll make sure to tell her that Pumpkin_King told her to break a leg, then wait for her to ask me, "What's a Pumpkin King and why would he want me to break my leg? "

So you'll practically know a movie star, though the movie won't come out til' next year. But you can say that you practically knew her back in 2009

Old May 1st, 2009, 11:40 PM

Old May 1st, 2009, 11:41 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Awesome news Hahma for your niece...my kids just got into acting and are doing a lot of auditioning including the new Adam Sandler movie and Little Fockers (Meet the Parents 3)

Dylan just filmed a commercial for 2K Games.

It's alot of running around but hopefully something bigger will come of it.
Onacara, that's really cool that your son got in a commercial and hopefully will get in one or both of those movies. From what my sister says, it's a lot of running around and last minute "hurry up and get here" stuff from the studio/producers. You have your work cut out for you, but like you said, hopefully something bigger will come of it. Wouldn't it be nice to have college paid for already?

How old is Dylan and which 2K game commercial was he in, I'll watch for it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies