Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 5th, 2024, 11:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Mystique (Raven Darkhölme - Brotherhood) - Initial Test

all right I'll run with that and send her to testing...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 17th, 2024, 04:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Mystique (Raven Darkhölme - Brotherhood) - Group Testing

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: MYSTIQUE
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Team Test
Map: KAMAR-TAJ
Units: Black Tom, Sabretooth, Toad, Mastermind, Pyro, Mystique (1000) vs Doctor Doom (525), Doombots (x5) (475) (1000)
Unit Summary: Army of Doom tried to take down Sabretooth early but couldn’t finish him. The Brotherhood took the opportunity to wear the Army of Doom down with a superior efficiency (if not attack power). Army of Doom had a few key rolls that went against them.
Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): Inflicted [0] wounds
  • IMPERSONATE: Choose the following figures, in order [Doom, Doombot, Doombot, Doom]; was [low impact]
  • OUTCAST ASSAULT 12: Rolled [18] times to activate [9] figures
  • BROTHERHOOD CONTINGENCY PLAN: Rescued [2] Order Markers
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Mystique with Full Life, Black Tom with Full Life, and Pyro with 2 Life win.
Unit Summary: Sabretooth was too much for the Fearsome Five to handle and the rest of the pieces around Sabretooth managed to run them over.
Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): Inflicted [0] wounds
  • IMPERSONATE: Choose the following figures, in order [Psimon, Gizmo, Gizmo, Psimon, Mammoth]; was [good for keeping her around]
  • OUTCAST ASSAULT 12: Rolled [18] times to activate [10] figures
  • BROTHERHOOD CONTINGENCY PLAN: Rescued [0] Order Markers
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Sabretooth with Full Life, Mastermind with Full Life, Pyro with Full Life, Mystique with 3 Life, and Toad with 1 Life win.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 17th, 2024, 11:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looking at these test and it looks like we need to fix the Lackeys so they can't get double turns. That's unintentional.

On the Second test it looks like Psimon had horrible rolls

without the double lackey turns how far off would you say they are. Would bumping the roll back up to 14 be enough?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 18th, 2024, 06:04 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Agreed on the double Lackey activation, that shouldn't happen.
Bats and I started out game with opposite d20s, his was red hot and mine was ice cold. Tough to say. I wouldn't go higher than 13. Preference is to stay at 12.
Old January 18th, 2024, 07:29 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I didn't think either of the tests felt unbalanced. Patching the lackey thing would probably make them right as-is. I also wouldn't go higher than 13. With the lackey change, preference would be to stay at 12.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 18th, 2024, 10:26 AM
A Man of Taste

oh gotcha...I guess I read the tests and thought they were coming in way hot. Good to know it wasn't as far off as I thought you were saying.

Old January 18th, 2024, 10:36 AM

I think I rolled slightly above average on Outcast Assault in both matches. The first match felt like it could've gone either way, but defensive rolls went against the Army of Doom a bit there. I don't think I would've won without the extra lackey actions letting me double activate things.

The second one the Fearsome Five got behind early (may have been a couple of missed interactions that could've helped) and Psimon's d20 was really cold, while I was able to mobilize really quickly.

I don't think either team really had a great answer for Sabretooth and his healing either. A lot of resources went into piling wounds on him in both games, but he healed back to full each time before finally getting taken down, so he really soaked up a lot of attention. Toad also had a lot of all-skulls rolls on his special attack. So I think in general dice probably favored the Brotherhood (though getting extra chances with the lackey stuff helped).

Old January 18th, 2024, 12:43 PM
A Man of Taste

Thanks for the clarification. I will hold the line here and make the changes to the Lackeys and we will see where that goes as we progress in testing

Old January 22nd, 2024, 10:18 PM
A Man of Taste

asking for more info but this is where we are, Blubber = Blob...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyperkins13
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (Mystique)

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Mystique, Blubber, Toad, Pyro (600) vs Vance Astro, Yondu, Mantis (600)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Mystique, Avalanche, Black Tom Cassidy, Toad (600) vs Big Man, Ox, Montana, Fancy Dan
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: (200 points looks spot on)

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: (Mystique was excellent to play with, Impersonate was such fun. )

Old January 23rd, 2024, 07:26 AM

Are we locked in at 200 for points? Seems like she's running mildly hot overall, which would mean I'd suggest either a 10 point bump or going to 13 for the d20 roll.

Old January 23rd, 2024, 12:51 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Are we locked in at 200 for points? Seems like she's running mildly hot overall, which would mean I'd suggest either a 10 point bump or going to 13 for the d20 roll.
Yes to points. I can roll with 13.

Old January 23rd, 2024, 12:52 PM
A Man of Taste

I Propose we move to Final Editing at 200 points and 13 on the roll

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database