Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 2nd, 2014, 12:44 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
March of The Generals {Cleveland, Ohio}

Hey guys! I figured itd be worth trying to throw one of these!

Format:
General Wars! 400 points, you must bring at least 1 Unique Hero (uncommons will not count for this requirement) and it will be up to 20 hex startzones, however you can use any of the typically granted 24 spaces. Your entire army must hail from 1 general. C3V/SoV units allowed. Comic book units are not (Marvel, C3G, etc). The unit costs will all be at Classic Costs (as opposed to Delta).

Players will compete in a round robin format. Lets try to squeeze around 5 or more games into our time there.

Locale:
KidForce Collectibles
103 Front Street
Berea ohio
There is a parking lot across the street but whether or not they will tow you is out of my hands... They didnt tow me

Time+Day:
March 22, 2014 (Saturday)
Time: Think from 12pm-5pm.
Parking can be done on side streets.

Maps:
I will be doing a bunch of handmade custom maps if I cannot get enough map support. Otherwise, feel free to bring any seemingly balanced maps you feel like bringing. I should have enough glyphs to go around, standard or otherwise.

Prizes:
All players should bring $5 so we can bust open some of KidForce's Pathfinder Miniatures. I'll be throwing in some money too ^_~ Of course (after we get the prizes set up) your welcome to pick up a few figures for yourself too. Use cash, he charges $5 extra on credit cards...

As far as the Pathfinders Minis go, after I figure put how many packs we can rip off of the shelves I'll take them out and players who win more games will get more figures. We should be able to ensure everyone is walking away with at least 1 figure.

Coming:
Flameslayer
Chachi
Heroscaper2010+bro

Probables:
Nick
Cameron
Alex
Deathwalker over 9000
Chachi's Kin
Chachi's Buddies
TheGeneral
TheGeneral's Buddies
Bluethursday
Guild Warrior (and offspring)
I<3Mittens

We'll See:
Deathwalker/9k's mum
Chill
Ironpuppy

Unlikely but possibly:
Lefton4ya

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; March 19th, 2014 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Now lets see how well this goes! Even if nothing else its fun to try :P
Old February 2nd, 2014, 12:59 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: March of The Generals {Cleveland, Ohio}

As far as figures go, if you need to borrow, I have a good chunk of the Classic Stuff so just post it and I'll have it set aside (if I have it). In a worst case scenario, we'll just proxy.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 2nd, 2014, 01:38 AM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I am probably in!

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old February 2nd, 2014, 02:15 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwalker over 9000! View Post
I am probably in!
Great, hope your mom is cool with takin ya again. She is slso welcome tp particiate xD

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 2nd, 2014, 10:18 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Depending on the date, I may be able to make it.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old February 2nd, 2014, 10:25 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Depending on the date, I may be able to make it.
Are there any days you are open on?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 3rd, 2014, 12:33 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

How have I not heard of this store living so close?!

Yeah, I'm in. So long as nothing crazy comes up. Probably have my son and a few of my friends.

Too bad their website isn't more informative, like products available and such......but store looks great!

I'll probably fall back on my Vydar army or Utgar insanity

PM me about any custom scenery
Old February 3rd, 2014, 07:27 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
How have I not heard of this store living so close?!

Yeah, I'm in. So long as nothing crazy comes up. Probably have my son and a few of my friends.

Too bad their website isn't more informative, like products available and such......but store looks great
Thats the best thing I can hear ^_~

Also, he did just move locales... Its mainly a Magic joint. :P

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 3rd, 2014, 11:28 AM

TheGeneral has disabled reputation

I have other tournaments on the 8th and 15th, but after that I am free. And I probably will bring a couple others.

On a side note for future referense, Reality Recess has a large store with many tables set up for gaming and such near Great Northern. It is much closer to the Highway.
Old February 3rd, 2014, 11:40 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

There are other gaming stores in the area like Alter Reality in medina but again, all Magic nonsense. So tired of that. I miss real gaming stores with tabletop battlefields and more games.

PM me about any custom scenery
Old February 3rd, 2014, 11:50 AM
I could go

Yeah, I can feel your pain as far as Magic goes Chachi (and I actually like that game!) so I'll see what I can do about this Reality Receess place, though my guys might not want to come >_>...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 3rd, 2014, 01:10 PM

TheGeneral has disabled reputation

Oh if it would cause people to not come then I wouldnt consider it. But Reality Recess is a pure gaming store. It is one of the stores belonging to BOGA, Boardgamers of Greater Akron.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events