Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 11th, 2022, 06:41 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

Mok 2.0?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 31st, 2022, 11:12 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Unsure if there are plans for this figure.

https://www.minisgallery.com/index.p...oreal%20Warden

I think the sculpt looks cool and the set is new, maybe it can fit in along the wildwoods somehow.
Old May 31st, 2022, 02:58 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That mini is what I'm using as my Wildwood Monarch. About to photograph it & submit it to alternate sculpts.
Old June 16th, 2022, 07:26 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just saw this sculpt. It seems like a good match for the Buccaneers of Tortuga; perhaps a pirate Hero would be warranted?
https://www.minisgallery.com/index.p...0Revolutionary
Old June 26th, 2022, 04:52 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to recommend Human Monk #10 from Monster Menagerie 2 to the SoV. There is considerable availability, 30 available from KingsofLight on eBay alone (and it's $1.50). It would make a great addition to the monk faction, and it's always nice to expand female representation among the units

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32347269866...QAAOSwjFZdDsAP
Old June 26th, 2022, 04:56 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
I'd like to recommend Human Monk #10 from Monster Menagerie 2 to the SoV. There is considerable availability, 30 available from KingsofLight on eBay alone (and it's $1.50). It would make a great addition to the monk faction, and it's always nice to expand female representation among the units

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32347269866...QAAOSwjFZdDsAP
This was actually the monk I was originally going to use for Lee Jun, but when it came time to submit, the availability had dried up. Looks like it's back up now.
Old June 26th, 2022, 07:07 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

If I wasn't so tired of seeing monk submissions I'd be tempted to use this figure for one of my customs and roll the dice.

However at this point it seems the monk table is rathe full.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old June 27th, 2022, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
If I wasn't so tired of seeing monk submissions I'd be tempted to use this figure for one of my customs and roll the dice.

However at this point it seems the monk table is rathe full.
Yeah I think there's only room for maybe 1 more monk maximum.
Old July 13th, 2022, 02:04 AM

OCDJ-scaper is surprisingly tart

I’m really interested in constructing a Druid and/or a beast master of sorts. I’m having issues with points and with limited wording necessary to get the affect I’m looking for mid game. I realize that requires play testing but any advice would be appreciated for the smoothest approach prior to first play test. I don’t want them to be priced more than 200 and would much prefer them to be within the 100 to 190 range more suitable for c3v instead of c3g. I’m looking into expanding the elves with these or perhaps making one of them a gnome. I run pretty competitive games with my friends and most of our customs can be pretty OP. So I’m looking to dial back and find some more balance. Furthermore, I want to reel them back a bit from C3G and get them back to the roots and I feel the best way is to expand with customs for standard theme play.
Old July 13th, 2022, 07:21 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDJ-scaper View Post
I’m really interested in constructing a Druid and/or a beast master of sorts. I’m having issues with points and with limited wording necessary to get the affect I’m looking for mid game. I realize that requires play testing but any advice would be appreciated for the smoothest approach prior to first play test. I don’t want them to be priced more than 200 and would much prefer them to be within the 100 to 190 range more suitable for c3v instead of c3g. I’m looking into expanding the elves with these or perhaps making one of them a gnome. I run pretty competitive games with my friends and most of our customs can be pretty OP. So I’m looking to dial back and find some more balance. Furthermore, I want to reel them back a bit from C3G and get them back to the roots and I feel the best way is to expand with customs for standard theme play.
I have an orc hero I use for my own games that functions like Talingul but with beasts

Plus he has the jungle tracking ability like the quasatch hunters
Old July 13th, 2022, 09:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Your friends sound awesome.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2022, 10:41 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDJ-scaper View Post
I’m having issues with points and with limited wording necessary to get the affect I’m looking for mid game. I realize that requires play testing but any advice would be appreciated for the smoothest approach prior to first play test.
I once posted some advice on determining reasonably accurate point costs. You can read it here. Hope you find it helpful.

Dad Scaper has a thread dedicated to helping people word their customs. That one is here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs