Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old June 30th, 2017, 06:25 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Hmmm... so that's what someone meant about photobucket quit being a 3rd party host. I just read that on Facebook yesterday. That sucks!
Yes it does indeed suck. That is where all of my pictures are hosted too.

Thanks @TREX . I didn't even know that Mediafire hosted pictures. And yeah, I'm going to try to get a 1/2" 4x8' sheet as soon as I get a chance.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old June 30th, 2017, 09:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Hahma you do it exactly like photobucket. Mediafire just lets you do any type of file. @keglo I have built a ton of stuff and still have more than half my half inch sheet left. Its a good deal at 15 bucks.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hey guys, Heres a link to see my Genie and a tutorial on how to make the crystals that are shown in there too. Also a little peek at one of the cottage ruins I made.

Old June 30th, 2017, 11:24 PM
"like" happy

BEFORE

AFTER

See guys, heroclix aren't so bad for frostgrave. Save those awful looking dial bases.

Old June 30th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Great job TREX!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:33 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Great job TREX!
Did you see the link for the crystals?

Old June 30th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Great job TREX!
Did you see the link for the crystals?
Just saw it. I must have scrolled right past that post when I saw the Genie.

Nice tutorial. I haven't gotten into the foam yet, but want to try it sometime. I think the crystals came out nice, and it was a good idea using the metal bases to add more weight.

The curved cottage is neat too. You are quite handy in making stuff from scratch.

Old July 1st, 2017, 12:03 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Hey guys, Heres a link to see my Genie and a tutorial on how to make the crystals that are shown in there too. Also a little peek at one of the cottage ruins I made.
Awesome stuff TREX, and those crystals are fantastic! And thank you for the tutorial. I'll have to see if I can do it without the fancy belt sander though I might just try some of them on a smaller scale, maybe on a 30mm base for some scatter terrain. Too small? I'll dunno but I'll have to give it a whirl.

I would give rep if I could.

I am still working on my own stuff too, it's just coming along slowly. My little project this weekend is a little 6"x4" ruin and a few fences for scatter terrain. I'll do more if time allows. I'll post pics when I get enough done.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 1st, 2017, 08:04 AM
"like" happy

@keglo . You could make them on a 30mm base. If doing that id just start with 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch and go 1 to 3 inches high with them. You could use a hand sander with a piece of higher grit sandpaper. The blue foam sands down super easily. With the belt sander its just effortless and can be done in seconds for a whole ton of them at once. Im going to do some more uniform obilesks the same way for my pillars. Ill carve in some runes on them as well.

Old July 1st, 2017, 09:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Installed mediafire, so here's my first attempt to share a picture from it.

I'm getting started on my final build from 4Ground. Thus is The Blasted Tower piece/s. The big enchilada so to speak. I only have about an hour before having to do a few things before going to our group's all day gaming event, so I'll have to continue tomorrow morning.

6 pages of instructions, some rubber bands and clothespins. Lots of gluing and clamping. As with the last kit I built, the inner and outer walls have to be glued together so the prefinished side is exposed. Lots of steps in these builds, but they are nice and sturdy when they are done and being modular, gives you tons of options for arranging them on the board.

https://www.mediafire.com/view/j78js7gbv5882wh

Ok, I have to work out the kinks. I uploaded the picture from my phone then copied the picture to clip board and pasted here. Not sure yet how to have the picture itself show up here instead of the link.

Last edited by Hahma; July 1st, 2017 at 10:34 AM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:17 AM
"like" happy

@Hahma , you just click the file name in mediafire and then when the image shows up you link it just like you would with photobucket and the Image symbol on our post system.

Old July 1st, 2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
@keglo . You could make them on a 30mm base. If doing that id just start with 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch and go 1 to 3 inches high with them. You could use a hand sander with a piece of higher grit sandpaper. The blue foam sands down super easily. With the belt sander its just effortless and can be done in seconds for a whole ton of them at once. Im going to do some more uniform obilesks the same way for my pillars. Ill carve in some runes on them as well.
Thanks TREX. I'm going to give that a go as soon as I get a chance. I have so many projects that I want to do, or at least try, that I don't know when I'm going to find the time for it all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures