Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 17th, 2017, 04:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Book of Foot Clan Ninja

The Book of Foot Clan Ninja

C3G IDW SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 58
HAND AND FOOT

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the TMNT Heroes in a Half Shell set.
Its model number and name are #006 /Foot Ninja (Katar) .

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the TMNT Heroes in a Half Shell set.
Its model number and name are # 007/ Foot Ninja (3 Segment Staff).

Its model number and name are # 008/Foot Ninja (Shuriken).

Its model number and name are # 009/Foot Ninja (Twin Katanas).

Character Bio - The Foot Clan was founded in Feudal Japan and grew to become the most feared clan of warriors and assassins in Japan. They practice ninjitsu and black magic, and are now a powerful globally-organized crime ring active in multiple illegal activities such as; drug smuggling, money counterfeiting, gunrunning, assassination, computer hacking, theft, and terrorism. Led by the Shredder, they became increasingly active in New York City, where four Turtles stood in the way of their plans.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:36 PM. Reason: png
Old June 17th, 2017, 04:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Foot Clan Ninja

NAME = FOOT CLAN NINJA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (4)
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = DEVOUT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 155

OUT OF THE SHADOWS
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with the Foot Clan Ninja, you may roll the 20-sided die once for each Foot Clan Ninja no longer in play. If you roll 9 or higher, return that Foot Clan Ninja into play by placing it on an empty shadow tile or any empty space within 3 spaces of another Foot Clan Ninja you control. You may not return more figures into play with this special power than the number of enemy figures on the battlefield. Figures placed with this special power may not be placed adjacent to an opponent's figure.

NINJITSU
A Foot Clan Ninja can attack with his normal attack at any point before, during, or after his normal move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement. A Foot Clan Ninja can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Last edited by Yodaking; November 28th, 2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 04:19 PM
C3G Landlord

I opted to go with quozl's suggestion of a range 1 squad w/ninjitsu here and also added in the option to place returned ninja on any shadow tile on the board. Not a lot of maps use very many shadow tiles but I thought it was a nice bit of theme that matched the name of the power. I'll search for art, finalize the mini options, and work on the bio later on as I don't really have the time today. When updating the synergy list I noticed that Ra's might really like these guys as he can sacrifice them then get them back on another turn. He's not exactly lighting it up though so that might be a good thing.
Old June 17th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Looks good overall. A few thoughts:
1) Is this supposed to be a generic Ninja squad, or are they from something specific?
2) I like Out of the Shadows, but we'll have to watch to see how it plays against single-attack/activation armies; seems like there's good potential for them to domination any match-up like that.
3) Phantom Walk isn't needed here because it's already rolled into Ninjitsu. Also, I'd kind of prefer we went with a more generic name for Ninjitsu, since it's so reusable. Maybe even just Combat Dexterity 1, and update the other uses of Combat Dexterity to Combat Dexterity 2?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 17th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like how straightforward they are, and Out of the Shadows is a cool power that the Turtles will probably be able to get around pretty easily.

It does feel a little weird to me that the Hand Ninja can buddy up with Shredder and these guys can't. Are these intended to be more of an 'elite' squad, with a lower-level common one in the pipeline?
Old June 17th, 2017, 05:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Japes has talked about having another Foot Clan squad, there are plenty of minis available now, but I'm not sure how soon that may come to pass if at all. These guys are not based on any specific comic book run or anything, I just came up with an idea for a ninja squad that would play much differently that the Hand ninja and really liked what it could be. I think some people will draft both the Hand and the Foot together along with Shredder so the Hand already fill the common role. As for them facing off against single attack heroes, maybe have a limit of only 2 figures can be returned at a time to help with that? We can also raise the d20 up some more but I wouldn't want to see it go above 13+.
Old June 17th, 2017, 05:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Oh, and I cut Phantom Walk already even though the 24 hour breathing period isn't up. V was correct that it wasn't needed once I added quozl's ninjitsu suggestion.
Old June 17th, 2017, 07:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I liked the Unique Squad with a respawn power a lot as it controls cost and still lets them seem like a swarm. As for the Common Squad...I'd be fine just using the Hand as the common version.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 17th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Foot is an obvious parody of The Hand so I think making them interchangable is fine in C3G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:36 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Since this is a unique squad and there's already talk of not making a common squad, any consideration of breaking new ground and making this a 6 man squad? Might need to up the Out of the Shadows roll, but given their stats aren't insane it could be a pretty cool way of making a horde while not making them common.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am.
Old June 18th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think there's room for Foot Clan Ninja and also a more generic "Foot Soldier" common design. For what it's worth, there are currently two sets of Foot Heroclix. Each design has different weapons.

There's four of these guys (Foot Ninja):

And five of these guys (Foot Soldier):

Personally I feel like the "Foot Soldier" designs look more interesting, visually, and would make for a better choice here. But I don't know what the canonical distinction is.

For the actual powers I think they're super cool! Very resonant, very ninja. I like the risk-reward of putting a lot of OMs on them when there's only a figure or two left.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library