Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old February 24th, 2007, 02:23 AM

DaveyNY has disabled reputation
Game Scale...???

I'm a newbie around here, so if this as been asked & answered my apologies (I tried to find the answer with the SEARCH function but was unsuccessful).

What is the HS game scale (1/144; 25mm; 38mm)
Does Hasbro list an official 'scale' for the game
(If they do I haven't been able to find it. )

And how does that match up to other miniture games

And how close is it to the HO train scale

The reason I ask, is because I've been looking online at miniture accessories to liven up my setup's but I'm not sure just what scale to purchase them in.

David
Old February 24th, 2007, 02:25 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I think I've read that it is 32mm. At any rate, you might enjoy this thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=132

~Aldin, who used one of the larger D&D minis to good effect

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 24th, 2007, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
I think I've read that it is 32mm. At any rate, you might enjoy this thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=132

~Aldin, who used one of the larger D&D minis to good effect

Ahhhh, thanks Aldin.

BTW, thank you very much for the hearty welcome in the other thread.

I meant to reply there but ran out of time earlier tonight (Fri) cause of a dinner date with the GF.

Anyway... BLTN,

A Hearty Hi-Ho Silver to you Aldin.

>HUGE FULL ARM MOVEMENT & a little-itty-bitty-tiny-tiny finger wave<
Old February 24th, 2007, 02:55 AM

OK, thanks to Aldin I've done some more fine-tuned internet searching and a fair amount of internet reading about "Scale" and minitures in general & have come to the conclusion that the HS figures are in a scale approximately equal to 25mm to 30mm (1/72 to 1/64 scale).

This equals about 1 to 1.5 inches, which seems to be the average standard size range of most of the 'Medium' size HUMAN figures in the game.

I measured about 25 of the MEDIUM HS Human Figures from the bottom of their feet (the flat surface of the base) to the top of their heads (not to upraised arms or tips of weapons held up, nor any figures that were hunched over.) & they were between 1" & 1 1/2".

I found this web page which was very informative & pretty much locked it down for me.

http://www.thortrains.net/scale1.htm

Thanks again, Aldin.

(BTW: HO Scale is = to 20mm or about 3/4 of an inch which = 1/87 scale.)
Old February 24th, 2007, 11:13 AM

DGranger2 has disabled reputation
(BTW: HO Scale is = to 20mm or about 3/4 of an inch which = 1/87 scale.)[/quote]

I know that scalle prett well.

What kind of person spends $135.48 for Sir Hawthorne and has yet to ever put him into battle?
Update, 2 out of 2 times Sir Hawthorne has backstabbed me. What are the odds?
Old February 24th, 2007, 03:36 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This was just discussed less than a week ago - ref: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...603&highlight=

Last week I sent them to this tread
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ighlight=scale because there was some debate about 28 & 30 mm.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 17th, 2018, 05:19 PM

Steiner-Davion is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Game Scale...???

What size are the hexes? I'm trying to print hex base map to use with/under my heroscape terrain, and I cannot get the hex measurements right so that the terrain fits nicely over the base-map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion