Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 10th, 2012, 02:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Colorado NHSD 2012

I can't make the 20th any more.

Anyone else care to chime in on these options?
Old September 10th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I'm good with either 6th or 13th
Old September 12th, 2012, 12:34 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

So, questions for everyone:

1) Is 510 OK with you?
2) Does Enchanted Grounds work for you?
3) Can you make the 6th? The 13th? The 20th?
4) Do you want C3V and SoV to be legal?
5) Do you want Marvel to be legal?
6) Do you want a vanilla one-army format, or the "bring two, army draft" format?
7) Do you want scheduled rounds, a rolling rumble with semis and finals later in the day, a rolling rumble with just finals, or a plain rolling rumble?
kpucblek's opinion:

1. 510 is fine.
2. EG works well.
3. Funny, but the 13th is now the best option for us... however, we'll still need to leave around 2-230.
4. C3V? - my vote is no.
5. Marvel? - I hate to say it, but yes.
6. I like the one army format for NHSD... but the 2 army option seems interesting.
7. Rolling rumble with a final. (But, I may not be around for the final anyway.)

(I'm kind of a traditionalist. So I like doing things like I've done it before... doesn't mean I won't do it any other way. I just have to get used to the idea.)

Daniel
's opinions:
1. 510 pts? ok.
2. Enchanted Grnds? fine with me.
3. date? the 13th is best
4. C3V?... no
5. Marvel?... yes
6. Format? ...One army format
7. Regular ole Rolling Rumble

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.

Last edited by kpucblek; September 12th, 2012 at 12:44 AM.
Old September 12th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Current Opinions:

510 points: (chief )

C3V: (chief )

Marvel: (abstain) ( or [if required] ) (chief )

1-army: (chief )

2-army:

RR w/ F:

RR w/ S & F:

Straight RR: (chief )

Scheduled:

If there ends up being a tie for something, I might get my dad's opinion, but he's generally indifferent.

Hopefully more people can come, or it'll be a rather sad NHSD...

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; September 16th, 2012 at 09:55 AM.
Old September 12th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I like the idea of semis, but it'll be my first tourney, so I'm not huge either way. But I guess semis
Old September 12th, 2012, 12:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
1-army: (chief )

2-army:
Where are these numbers from? 2-army votes are you and me, 1-army votes are saywhat and a lukewarm vote from kpucblek. So it depends on whether we count chief's vote or not...

Quote:
RR w/ F: ( from n00b?)

RR w/ S & F: ( from n00b?)

Straight RR: (chief )

Scheduled:
If we think of this vote as a progression from scheduled -> RR w/final -> RR w/semis/finals -> scheduled, we could pick the median vote. At the moment, it's RR+semis+finals.

Quote:
If there ends up being a tie for something, I might get my dad's opinion, but he's generally indifferent.

Hopefully more people can come, or it'll be a rather sad NHSD...
We should wait for word back from the C-Springs guys. If they can make the 13th, let's go with that, plus they can break any ties on these questions.
Old September 12th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Not a n00b

I think I'll actually put in my vote for 2 armies
Old September 12th, 2012, 01:11 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

dok, Daniel voted for 1-army as well.

I meant I'd get my dad's opinions after we get more, so yes.

n00b, I'll edit your votes in.

Edit: BoneSnap & Son of Arathorn haven't been on since I sent them PMs, so hopefully they'll respond soon. Machinekng seems to be avoiding us...

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; September 12th, 2012 at 01:20 PM.
Old September 12th, 2012, 04:33 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Edit: BoneSnap & Son of Arathorn haven't been on since I sent them PMs, so hopefully they'll respond soon. Machinekng seems to be avoiding us...
Have you heard back from wild_imagination or any of those 'Scapers we haven't heard from for a while? How about Dylon_B and his son, Revloscaper,etc? How about the Colorado Springs guys?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old September 12th, 2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Quote:
Have you heard back from wild_imagination or any of those 'Scapers we haven't heard from for a while? How about Dylon_B and his son, Revloscaper,etc? How about the Colorado Springs guys?
I sent PMs to all of those people, so if they come on the site, they should notice.

Old September 12th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Sorry guys, I'm not sure yet whether or not we can make NHSD. Depends on the venue 'n all. I'll check back when I have more details.
Old September 12th, 2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Sorry guys, I'm not sure yet whether or not we can make NHSD. Depends on the venue 'n all. I'll check back when I have more details.
Thanks for checking in. I hope you can come, though I can understand perfectly if you can't.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day