Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 26th, 2015, 07:24 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of C3V Glyphs

Wait, schmait. It's not like it's your job. We can be a little patient. . Thank you.
Old August 13th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Glyph of Searing Amulet (Searing Intensity)
It bothers me a little too much that this says "the Glyph". No other treasure Glyph says that. I suppose I could edit my own copy, but my need for consistency sometimes gets the better of me.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 13th, 2015, 10:31 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It bothers me that the card says "The Axegrinders of Burning Forge."

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 22nd, 2016, 07:59 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Question: If Cyprien Esenwein has the Searing Amulet, and he rolls high enough with it to kill a figure, does he get Life Drain? I'm inclined to say no, but I'm not entirely sure.
Old February 22nd, 2016, 10:01 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Perhaps I'm missing something but I don't see the stickers for Yngvild, Lorja Ivor, Zawit, or Searing Amulet.

Any idea where to get the PDF for those stickers.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 23rd, 2016, 12:24 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Perhaps I'm missing something but I don't see the stickers for Yngvild, Lorja Ivor, Zawit, or Searing Amulet.

Any idea where to get the PDF for those stickers.
I couldn't find any PDFs for the stickers in the downloads section, or the sticker image for Searing Amulet, but here are the sticker images for the others (which you could probably just shrink and then print so they fit).
- Zawit
- Lorja Ivor
- Yngvild
Hope this helps.
Old January 29th, 2017, 02:20 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My OCD got the better of me . . .

The missing c3v glyph stickers have been found. This PDF contains the stickers for the glyphs of Zawit, Lorja Ivor, and Yngvild taken from the gallery and resized. The Searing Amulet treasure glyph sticker has been created and is included - it looks a little different, but it works.

PDF DOWNLOAD

Open the PDF, print, and cut inside the red lines. I print on photo paper and use a glue stick to adhere the sticker right on top of glyphs I have an overabundance of.

Last edited by Nomad; July 9th, 2017 at 05:42 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 12:39 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have uploaded a PDF of all of the classic Heroscape glyphs, plus the ones put out by C3V. It is modeled after Ryougabot's fantastic work with visual images of the glyphs along with the text.

Here is a link to the topic.

Heroscape Glyphs - Visually Updated
Old February 11th, 2017, 07:13 PM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart

Could you maybe add some Enchantment Glyphs, even though you've never heard of them?

Basically, an Enchantment Glyph is a Glyph that, when stepped on, goes out of game, and has a constant effect on both sides for the rest of the game. For example, a glyph that gives +4 move to each side for the rest of the game... Sure, they create chaos, but it's balanced chaos, because both sides get to take advantage of it.

It's a weird idea, but I've played a couple games with some of mine, and they're fun!

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!
Old May 13th, 2017, 12:07 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sorry I'm not familiar enough with this side of Heroscape but I have a question. I seem to only be able to find 4 Glyph sticker images here but the OP has about 8 Glyphs.
Are the sticker images located somewhere else and I'm just missing it. Also are these all the Glyphs for Sov and C3V or are there other classic custom glyphs. Someone I was PM'ing about creating Glyphs for him seemed to thing there were 15.

Thanks in advance.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 13th, 2017, 12:29 AM

Hi japes. I noticed the same thing about missing glyph stickers. Read the third post above.
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:02 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Hi japes. I noticed the same thing about missing glyph stickers. Read the third post above.
I must be missing something because the only thing I've found in this thread is 4 of the stickers. Zawit, Lorja Ivor, and Yngvild but the OP has more than 4.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs