Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 16th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 5x400 General Wars! West Chester PA tournament - June 16

Is that limiting all squads to 3 of each, or 3 in your entire army? Hopefully the former. As for the 10 figure limit, yeah that's a bit too restrictive me thinks.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:22 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

Ten figures seems very small. Maybe even fourteen would be pushing it. But that's just me.
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What about a 15 figure limit? That basically forces anyone taking 4th (or 10th) to stop at 3 squads.

Old May 16th, 2012, 09:30 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

If you limit to 10 you might as well just say heroes only, general wars.

15 is decent (although it sill allows for Stingers x5)

Personally, I think limiting the number of a single squad is the best choice.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Id say no more then 3 of any squad. I dont see that big of a problem. I mean the dragons will do a good job on the mass, stingers, ect. I was thinking of bringing zelrig in one for my builds just for that reason. Then balance it out with squads/heros

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old May 17th, 2012, 12:32 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It sounds like the people have spoken! There will be a limit of 3 cards of any single squad in each of your armies. I will update the first post.
Old May 17th, 2012, 04:02 PM

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Good call Tom.

I should actually be able to start building armies for this. My last couple of weeks have been too busy to even really think about it.

I had a job interview today where I had to go into the district office and teach a mini lesson to the district superintendent, assistant superintendent and 6 elementary principals! Boy was that stressful. But now that it is over I am free to focus on what really matters!

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
It sounds like the people have spoken! There will be a limit of 3 cards of any single squad in each of your armies. I will update the first post.

Ok so to be clear. 4th Mass x4 = illegal. 4th Mass x3 and KOW x2 (in the same build) = ok???

Old May 17th, 2012, 09:17 PM

I think you got it Clan

Old May 17th, 2012, 09:25 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

In terms of providing a suggestion for a map, Biggabullfrog's Moltenclaw's Gulch is a personal favorite
Old May 18th, 2012, 11:01 AM

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post

Ok so to be clear. 4th Mass x4 = illegal. 4th Mass x3 and KOW x2 (in the same build) = ok???
Like Spidysox said above, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northgate View Post
In terms of providing a suggestion for a map, Biggabullfrog's Moltenclaw's Gulch is a personal favorite
Sounds good to me. I will add it to the list.
Old May 18th, 2012, 11:03 AM

Double post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events