Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 9th, 2006, 04:37 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
Parduz's Customs - update 12/11/07, page 2

Mad Jack. Stay away from this maniac!

It's a strong warrior, but you need to use it wisely...or you risk to loose your other figures
What do you think about it?
It is also my first "card design", i've made it in Corel Draw.
Thnx for your feedback

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE HEX

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old November 9th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Re: "Mad Jack" [work in progress, need wording hel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parduz
Hi guys.
In the time i need to draw the card, can i ask for some help about the "Mad Jack" special power?

Here my try in english:

Each time Mad Jack kills a figure, place two "Killed" markers on the card.
Until Mad Jack have "killed" markers on the card, roll a d20 at the end of each round:
(i mean: the owner of Mad jack must roll at the end of his round, even if there's not orders on Mad Jack)
with a result equal or less than the number of markers, Mad Jack MUST immediatly try to reach and attack the closest figure, even if frendly (if more than one, roll a die to decide). Remove one marker for every movement point needed to reach that figure.

I understand that i wrote a nightmare, but i'm not able to do it better.

I make an example to better explain:
Suppose that Mad jack have 5 markers on it: then at the end of your current round yuu MUST roll the d20, even if Mad jack have no order for this round. You obtains 5, which is equal to the "Kill" markers. The closest figure is 4 movement point away, then you move Mad Jack adjacent to that figure, remove 4 markers from it, then attack that figure normally.
If the closes figure was 7 moves away (levels included) then you move Mad Jack 5 hexes in that direction and remove all markers from it.

How do you will call this "power"?

Thanks in advance
I'll see if I can't word something together for you when I get home tonight,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old November 9th, 2006, 06:37 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
Thanks

In the meanwhile, i've near finished the card:

Old November 10th, 2006, 11:50 AM

err.... anyone?

Old November 10th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
How about this:

BLOOD CRAZY

Every time Mad Jack attacks, if he destroys a figure, place two Kill counters on this card.

MAD RAMPAGE

At the end of each round, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll less than or equal to the number of Kill counters on this card, Mad Jack must immediately move up to his Move toward the nearest figure. If two or more figures are equally close, you may choose which figure to move toward. If Mad Jack ends this movement adjacent to a figure, he must attack it.
Old November 10th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
How about this:

BLOOD CRAZY

Every time Mad Jack attacks, if he destroys a figure, place two Kill counters on this card.

MAD RAMPAGE

At the end of each round, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll less than or equal to the number of Kill counters on this card, Mad Jack must immediately move up to his Move toward the nearest figure. If two or more figures are equally close, you may choose which figure to move toward. If Mad Jack ends this movement adjacent to a figure, he must attack it.
Old November 10th, 2006, 01:57 PM

Hi, IMax, and thanks.

A point:
Mad Jack moves, during the Mad Rampage, one hex per Kill counter, removing the "used" counters (he is hungry of blood, but the fatigue reduce this necessity )

Old November 10th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Man Genius

Oh, OK. Try this then:

MAD RAMPAGE

At the end of each round, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll less than or equal to the number of Kill counters on this card, Mad Jack must immediately move toward the nearest figure, using the number of Kill tokens on his card as his Move score. If two or more figures are equally close, you may choose which figure to move toward. If Mad Jack ends this movement adjacent to a figure, he must attack it. After Mad Jack moves, remove all Kill tokens from this card.
Old November 10th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
I have a small suggestion to InfinityMax's wording...

MAD RAMPAGE

At the end of each round, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll less than or equal to the number of Kill counters on this card, Mad Jack must immediately move toward the nearest enemy figure, using the number of Kill tokens on his card as his Move score. If two or more figures are equally close, you may choose which figure to move toward. If Mad Jack ends this movement adjacent to a figure, he must attack it. After Mad Jack moves, remove all Kill tokens from this card.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old November 10th, 2006, 05:21 PM

No, Doc, IMax is right: Mad Jack goes to the nearest figure, friend or foe.
Use it wisely :P

Thanks, IMax

Old November 10th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Man Genius

My pleasure, Parduz.
Old November 11th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
I like this guy a good bit, Parduz. The killing frenzy mechanic is great, and with Doc and IMax's wording, I think it's very well executed.

Points and stat -wise, I think he's looking pretty sharp.

I reckon this guy will fight for Utgar?

Great stuff, man. Hopefully we'll see some more stuff from you here in the future!

smallboxgames.com

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards