Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old January 15th, 2023, 07:51 PM

Sir Tea of Bagz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Army Advice and Feedback Thread

Haha thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Tea of Bagz View Post
Looking for feedback on playing the below army at 400 points general specific. Just getting back into the game and using it to introduce some friends to the game and try and grow my local player base. Gonna be playing on Origin, Dry Season, and Common Ground to start.

Crixus 90
Capuan Gladiators x2 230
10th Regiment of Foot x2 380
I don't have any feedback but I dig the name lol, welcome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion