Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 12th, 2019, 03:55 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Civilians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
After looking this over and chatting a little with Bats, I think I'd recommend 2 changes here. The first is restricting Panic to attacks on your opponent's turn (which is clearly what the intent was). The other is to restrict the attack portion of Swarm movement to just Common and Uncommon Human Civillians.

I believe this would fix the current issues succinctly and still leave the units tested with them relatively untouched.
Except for Billy Batson, who was tested with them.
I wouldn't want to be too restrictive with the synergy blocking here. I always took the synergistic swarming to be intentional, and how many strong Citizens are there going to be anyway? The only option that gives any half-way solid attack potential is Meggan, and she's... not exactly amazing.

I also have a design planned that's dependent on Citizen synergy, so...
The Panic change I'm down with, though. Hell, I'd kind of be in favour of just making it so it can't trigger on your Civilians own turn - if you want to have your own Bullseye gun down a Civvie to incite a panic then I'd be okay with that and it'd feel kind of thematic, but if that's considered problematic then it's still not worth keeping. If not problematic, though, I'd say it's worth considering.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 12th, 2019, 04:45 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
After looking this over and chatting a little with Bats, I think I'd recommend 2 changes here. The first is restricting Panic to attacks on your opponent's turn (which is clearly what the intent was). The other is to restrict the attack portion of Swarm movement to just Common and Uncommon Human Civillians.

I believe this would fix the current issues succinctly and still leave the units tested with them relatively untouched.
Except for Billy Batson, who was tested with them.
I wouldn't want to be too restrictive with the synergy blocking here. I always took the synergistic swarming to be intentional, and how many strong Citizens are there going to be anyway? The only option that gives any half-way solid attack potential is Meggan, and she's... not exactly amazing.

I also have a design planned that's dependent on Citizen synergy, so...
The Panic change I'm down with, though. Hell, I'd kind of be in favour of just making it so it can't trigger on your Civilians own turn - if you want to have your own Bullseye gun down a Civvie to incite a panic then I'd be okay with that and it'd feel kind of thematic, but if that's considered problematic then it's still not worth keeping. If not problematic, though, I'd say it's worth considering.
I do understand that, but I do think that part of it is the largest point of concern competitively and is what is seriously restricting the design space. I mean, it's not like we can't design units to help fill in the gap it creates.
Old April 12th, 2019, 10:58 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think the no friendly fire change is workable... that being said, I do think it has a place in theory. I've had "thematic" armies where the bad guys have some Civvies as a screen and fires into the crowd to cause chaos. That's a perfectly reasonable way to include it.

I think we could reign them into clear intent by boxing the first power into free bonding for common Citizens only. Boxes out Billy Batson, though, since that's a nerf for him.

It's always bothered me that Citizen is the class, though. The card should be Citizens, the class should be Civilian.
Old April 12th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think the no friendly fire change is workable... that being said, I do think it has a place in theory. I've had "thematic" armies where the bad guys have some Civvies as a screen and fires into the crowd to cause chaos. That's a perfectly reasonable way to include it.

I think we could reign them into clear intent by boxing the first power into free bonding for common Citizens only. Boxes out Billy Batson, though, since that's a nerf for him.

It's always bothered me that Citizen is the class, though. The card should be Citizens, the class should be Civilian.
It also boxes out Scourge of the Underworld. Hence the whole Uncommon inclusion.
Old April 12th, 2019, 02:05 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think we need to make any changes yet. New citizens should just always be tested with Civilians (of course) and then we'll see if we need to make any changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 12th, 2019, 02:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If the CRB says it isn't broken, I guess it isn't broken. I hate the cheese and it's against the intent of the design, but it's thematically justifiable. I don't like the design space feeling closed off, but I also have no personal plans to design anyone who has or can take on the Citizen Class. So I guess I've said my peace and will move on.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2019, 03:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

So the end result is do nothing?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 12th, 2019, 03:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think that would be a mistake. I'd at least close the loop hole of allowing you to panic your Civvies by having them attack each other. I wouldn't do anything else, necessarily, but that I would close.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 12th, 2019, 05:39 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think that would be a mistake. I'd at least close the loop hole of allowing you to panic your Civvies by having them attack each other. I wouldn't do anything else, necessarily, but that I would close.
It's not a loophole; it's a calculated risk as you have almost a 50% chance of KOing that civilian. And if it's not broken, we don't fix it.

Quote:
Old April 12th, 2019, 05:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

There’s like zero calculated risk as long as you attack some random figure like Superman or whatever. Seems like ‘We attack Superman to scare ourselves forward!’ Should at least be fixed, since it’s super cheesy, not originally intended, bizarre at best thematically, and borderline broken.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 12th, 2019, 05:56 PM

True. We could do this (and streamline the wording a bit):

Quote:
PANIC
After a figure you control rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Citizen, you may move any 2 Citizens you control within 8 clear sight spaces of the defending figure up to 4 spaces each. When a Citizen moves with Panic, it will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Quote:
Old April 12th, 2019, 05:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Maybe restrict it to attacking a common Civilian?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library