Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old March 21st, 2019, 04:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Okay, that's fine by me.

Anybody have other dates that will work? How about May 4?
Old March 24th, 2019, 02:33 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Okay, that's fine by me.

We can't do 5/4 ... there's a homeschool conference that weekend. Any other dates around that time that would work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old March 24th, 2019, 08:30 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Where do you guys normally play at again?
Old March 26th, 2019, 03:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Okay, that's fine by me.

We can't do 5/4 ... there's a homeschool conference that weekend. Any other dates around that time that would work?
Ah, homeschooling. Brings me back to my childhood.

Anyway.

How about you suggest a date? You're probably the busiest of us all.

I can't do the end of April, but I'm free on Saturdays in May and beyond.
Old March 28th, 2019, 03:15 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKniteX View Post
Where do you guys normally play at again?
Depends on what you mean by "normally." Our tourneys are typically played at the rec room of @warriorneedsfoodbadly 's apartment complex. "In-betweener" gamedays ... well, I'm not sure it's fair to say they're "normally" played anywhere, as we've only managed to do it like twice in ten years. But I'm pretty sure all those times were at Game Empire at Pasadena, about which I have mixed feelings. AFAIC, we're totally open to suggestions for venue.

Quote:
How about you suggest a date? You're probably the busiest of us all.
Am I? Outside the month of March, I think you might have picked the only Saturday I can't make until August. (And, technically speaking, I can make it that day, but I wouldn't be able to supply any extra bodies, so an alternative date would be preferable.)

But, fair enough: I'll speak to The Mother about any other scheduling issues that the little Xotlis may have.

Quote:
I can't do the end of April, but I'm free on Saturdays in May and beyond.
So noted.

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old March 31st, 2019, 02:45 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
I'll speak to The Mother about any other scheduling issues that the little Xotlis may have.
Okay, here's the scoop: every Saturday from now till August:
  • Today (3/30) – the littlest one's birthday weekend
  • 4/6 – family camping trip
  • 4/13 – available
  • 4/20 – available
  • 4/27 – available
  • 5/4 – homeschool conference
  • 5/11 – available
  • 5/18 – available
  • 5/25 – available
  • 6/1 – available
  • 6/8 – available
  • 6/15 – might be going to a work conference, but might be available
  • 6/22 – available
  • 6/29 – available
  • 7/6 – available (although very close to 4th of July)
  • 7/13 – available
  • 7/20 – available
  • 7/27 – available
That's us ... @hivelord ?

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 7th, 2019, 01:00 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
I probably should have made clear that it's also a consideration how far in advance we're looking. For instance, I can now not only eliminate today (obviously), but also next Sat, as the eldest has to work. Given enough time, we can make sure they get it off.

So, updated availability:
  • 4/13 – Quillon is working
  • 4/20 – available
  • 4/27 – available
  • 5/11 – available
  • 5/18 – available
  • 5/25 – available
  • 6/1 – available
  • 6/8 – available
  • 6/22 – available
  • 6/29 – available
  • 7/13 – available
  • 7/20 – available
  • 7/27 – available

Still hoping to hear from @hivelord and @superfrog at least ... anyone else interested?

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 16th, 2019, 01:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Quote:
I probably should have made clear that it's also a consideration how far in advance we're looking. For instance, I can now not only eliminate today (obviously), but also next Sat, as the eldest has to work. Given enough time, we can make sure they get it off.

So, updated availability:
  • 4/13 – Quillon is working
  • 4/20 – available
  • 4/27 – available
  • 5/11 – available
  • 5/18 – available
  • 5/25 – available
  • 6/1 – available
  • 6/8 – available
  • 6/22 – available
  • 6/29 – available
  • 7/13 – available
  • 7/20 – available
  • 7/27 – available

Still hoping to hear from @hivelord and @superfrog at least ... anyone else interested?
I'm booked on the following Saturdays:

April 20
April 27
May 18
July 27
August 3

Any other Saturday should be fine (at least through the end of August).
Old April 18th, 2019, 02:07 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
I'm booked on the following Saturdays:
Ah, excellent. So, dovetailing our schedules together, we get ... okay, I couldn't find any way to put it that didn't make us sound like a hip-hop group. So I'm embracing it.

Upcoming dates for Xotli and crew! Featuring superfrog!
  • 5/11 – available
  • 5/25 – available
  • 6/1 – available
  • 6/8 – available
  • 6/22 – available
  • 6/29 – available
  • 7/13 – available
  • 7/20 – available

And maybe a few more in August. But, honestly, at that point, we're bumping right into the next NHSD date.

So: @hivelord and @warriorneedsfoodbadly and @Leotheanimal87 ? Are any of these dates good for you guys? Anyone else want to get in on this action?

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 7th, 2019, 03:35 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Okay, guys: if we can't settle on a date sometime soon, I'm going to give up on this and start talking about this year's NHSD.

Upcoming dates for Xotli and crew! Featuring superfrog!
  • 5/25 – available
  • 6/1 – available
  • 6/8 – available
  • 6/22 – available
  • 6/29 – available
  • 7/13 – available
  • 7/20 – available

@supergrog and @hivelord and @warriorneedsfoodbadly and @Leotheanimal87 ... what say ye?

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 22nd, 2019, 06:26 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh boy. Sorry [MENTION=1]Xotli[/MENTION] et al. I tend to evaporate for a while at a time.

5/25 – is this Saturday. Oops
6/1 – No
6/8 – No
6/22 – Possible
6/29 – No
7/6 – Maybe (although very close to 4th of July)
7/13 – Possible
7/20 – No

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old May 23rd, 2019, 03:11 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
Oh boy. Sorry @Xotli et al. I tend to evaporate for a while at a time.

5/25 – is this Saturday. Oops
6/1 – No
6/8 – No
6/22 – Possible
6/29 – No
7/6 – Maybe (although very close to 4th of July)
7/13 – Possible
7/20 – No
I'm fine with any of those "possible"s. @superfrog ?

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers