Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 31st, 2018, 11:10 AM

FlamingSword has disabled reputation
Looking FOTA and ROTV rulebooks

Does anyone have the fortress of the Archkyrie or ROTV rulebooks available for a trade or sale? Willing to pay some for these books or trade some random figures I have. Contact me if you have either of these! Thank you!

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try."

-Alexander The Great.
Old March 31st, 2018, 10:10 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Looking FOTA and ROTV rulebooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingSword View Post
Does anyone have the fortress of the Archkyrie or ROTV rulebooks available for a trade or sale? Willing to pay some for these books or trade some random figures I have. Contact me if you have either of these! Thank you!
I do not have any I can spare but if you don't get them there may be scans of these on the site.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old March 31st, 2018, 10:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Where do you live FlamingSword? If youre stateside I should be able to set you up with sone extras.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 31st, 2018, 10:53 PM

FlamingSword has disabled reputation

I live I Florida. Right now Trex is setting me up with some but I appreciate all the help guys!

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try."

-Alexander The Great.
Old April 1st, 2018, 12:07 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Good to see youre being taken care of! Welcome to Scapers!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 1st, 2018, 12:54 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Yeah, I should be able to send them out by monday for you. I've got 5 of the Fota rulebooks still in plastic, and a couple of extra ROTV books.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades