Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old May 25th, 2011, 08:29 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The CEE's Picture Battle Reports

The predictions are 3-2 in favor of BMW.

Here are the results for the thirty-second battle:
Spoiler Alert!

Here are the armies for the next battle:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The CEE; October 1st, 2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old May 25th, 2011, 08:37 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

15-7 The CEE
Old May 25th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's tough, but I'm going to pick The CEE.
Old May 25th, 2011, 09:48 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Hello A_Train, I would like to personally thank you for all the work you've done on your battle report thread over the years. It was your thread that inspired me to create my own. You do an excellent job!
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:10 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

16-14 (+2)

The CEE.

Oh, and P.S. @The CEE:

You got A_Train to vote in your Predict the Victor. That's how you know your reports are amazing.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The CEE!!!!

I'm not ashamed to speak the name of Jesus Christ!
Tourney Record:16-6 Online record:11-2
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps

Last edited by boromir96; May 26th, 2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:53 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

BMW.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old May 25th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Hello A_Train, I would like to personally thank you for all the work you've done on your battle report thread over the years. It was your thread that inspired me to create my own. You do an excellent job!
Thanks for the flattery The CEE. I originally started my thread because I liked looking at pictures of peoples Heroscape games. There weren't many around back then so I took lots of my own. There are more around now, doing it better than I ever did.

Keep it up!
Old May 26th, 2011, 07:44 AM

5ohscaper Woo who?

5-3

I am sliding fast after going 5-0 to 3 straight losses. Well heres hoping BMW pulls the win out and halts my picking the loser spiral. Isamu knocked out 4 of my tagawa archers the other day (after a group of 6 of them took down a full health charos) and I have a feeling he will kill more than his weight here also.

Great Trades: Toad Rocket, Megalofred
Old May 27th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun

BMW. Much as I hate to say it, I think stingers with up to 6 defense dice will top order marker freedom with those warlords. Darn. I like Forgehammer.
Old June 4th, 2011, 11:25 AM

The predictions are 4-3 in favor of The CEE.

Here are the results for the thirty-third battle:
Spoiler Alert!

Here are the armies for the next battle:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The CEE; October 1st, 2011 at 03:12 PM.
Old June 4th, 2011, 12:15 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

16-7 snapped the losing streak
I'll take the CEE because I think the Knights are awesome but since he only has x1 of a couple squads I think OM management will be a problem.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports