Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old April 21st, 2011, 10:05 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HOUSE MOUSE EASTER SALE, Sun. Apr 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavebehr View Post
Will there be limits on what you can buy jof the same thing, especially if the Ticalla Jungle sets go on sale at a great price.
Yes, there will be limits. Probably 4 of each sale item.

As you can well imagine, the really rare items, like the Ticalla Jungle that are in very limited supply, will not be on sale. But we'll still have great pricing on some of the more plentiful items
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:12 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames View Post
Quote:
Will there be limits on what you can buy jof the same thing, especially if the Ticalla Jungle sets go on sale at a great price.

As you can well imagine, the really rare items, like the Ticalla Jungle that are in very limited supply, will not be on sale. But we'll still have great pricing on some of the more plentiful items
Like wave 4 commons packs?

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old April 21st, 2011, 11:07 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Read the thread. There's no Wave 4! She said it herself already.

Old April 22nd, 2011, 05:25 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Be cool to see what was going up ahead of time...
Old April 22nd, 2011, 01:47 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Read the thread. There's no Wave 4! She said it herself already.
Meant to have a . I was just being hopeful .

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old April 22nd, 2011, 06:44 PM

Bogusoid is surprisingly tart

Quote:
But we'll still have great pricing on some of the more plentiful items
Does this mean Wave D3? That's the only wave I have dragged my feet about doubling up on, and TrollAndToad is sold out of all the commons besides Icewind Scourge! I see yours are "on sale" now, but will they be even more "on sale" Sunday? I'm trying to be careful with my money here, and I only need three packs, but I would just buy the whole four-pack assortment if it's only like a dollar more (which it is currently).

Also, what would be the shipping? The last time I bought from you was years ago, and at the time it was a minimum $10 for the cheap shipping. Is that still in order, or is it cheaper now?

EDIT: I've always been meaning to double up on SotM and BftU as well. You're just doing wonders for my Nintendo 3DS fund~

I'm the wiener, you're the bun. Come on over, let's have fun!

Confirmed Good Traders: tcglkn, DragonSlayer2

Last edited by Bogusoid; April 23rd, 2011 at 02:50 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 05:57 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I echo Bogusoid's concerns- how much can we expect to pay for shipping?
Old April 23rd, 2011, 06:37 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

House of mouse actualy has options on the shipping. Depending on the size of your order you can request that items be opened up put into a single box for a small fee if you do not need them to arrive NIB. I made an order a while ago where Sandra charged me $10 to open up a rather large order and combine then into a single box saving me around $30 in shipping and everything was packed safely.
Once the sale starts I'd say just call and ask her for options.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 07:08 PM

5ohscaper Woo who?

You could also go to the site today, put what you are planning to buy in the shopping cart and add your addres to see what the shipping cost would be. Just delete the items from your shopping cart when your done and you will be ready for the sale tomorrow.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 07:18 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ohscaper View Post
You could also go to the site today, put what you are planning to buy in the shopping cart and add your addres to see what the shipping cost would be. Just delete the items from your shopping cart when your done and you will be ready for the sale tomorrow.
Wow, I feel intelligent now. +rep.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 07:26 PM

5ohscaper Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ohscaper View Post
Wow, I feel intelligent now. +rep.

Don't worry I did the same thing last sale. Than I said ahh screw it and bought over $150 in stuff to get the free shipping so I wouldn't have to bother figuring out the cost.
Old April 24th, 2011, 07:34 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

The sale isn't up yet..but it is today! I'm looking forward to it!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News