Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old October 29th, 2019, 09:18 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Also, are the .obj files in the Hexscape download folder? Do they include any VC units?
Files are in the hexscape folder. No VC, but i have some VC in Blender files I'll upload for you.

The hexscape folder is usually in c:\users somewhere. Folder is called .hexscape.

Or you can use the asset files. Change the extension to .zip and treat like a zip file.
Old October 29th, 2019, 11:37 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

That would be fantastic. I don't know when I'll start but this'll be a project I'd love to work on slowly.
Old October 31st, 2019, 12:43 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

So I finally tried out 3DF Zephyr Lite with 120 photos instead of 40 photos.

At the same time, I painted a Drow Warrior with washable tempura paint to see if it would pick up details better (black and white colors don't show details well enough to make good models).

Results Summary
1) The tempura paint helped. I'll be using it for all my Drow and Ninjas.

2) Lite didn't make a difference. It also took over 24 hours to render intead of 12. So I'll be sticking to my 40 photos.

I'm also going to try Meshroom to see if it's any better.

Old October 31st, 2019, 01:02 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great update @White Knight . Good to know the 40 pics are just as great as the higher count. Ill be setting up my bit here soon. Do you have a link to the 3d zephyr that I can download so I dont have to hunt for one that may or may not have a virus attached? Ill probably start with some of the more rare figures that I have.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 31st, 2019, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Great update @White Knight . Good to know the 40 pics are just as great as the higher count. Ill be setting up my bit here soon. Do you have a link to the 3d zephyr that I can download so I dont have to hunt for one that may or may not have a virus attached? Ill probably start with some of the more rare figures that I have.
Direct from the website:

3DF Zephyr Free
Old October 31st, 2019, 02:23 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Direct from the website:

3DF Zephyr Free
Awesome. Downloading it now. Maybe by the weekend I'll have my first scan.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 31st, 2019, 08:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks for all the leg work WK!
Old October 31st, 2019, 03:30 PM

A new user named @avoman just sent me a 3D model he did of Wo-Sa-Ga which is beyond beautiful!!!

I'm probably going to stop my other print jobs to print out one of these!

To @avoman ,

Wo-Sa-Ga perfect

Old October 31st, 2019, 05:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Holy hell. That is amaze balls. Rep them relentlessly.
Old October 31st, 2019, 05:45 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I gotta get me one of those for sure!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 31st, 2019, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
He (or she) has no posts to rep. He sent me a PM.
Old October 31st, 2019, 07:31 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
He (or she) has no posts to rep. He sent me a PM.
Just joined today. Have to say welcome!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing