Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old May 15th, 2019, 03:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Better question, IMO - where does DC go from here? I've heard good things about Aquaman and Shazam (seen neither) so their quality seems to finally be improving, but Marvel's just finished their big epic while they're still struggling with actually making good films, and if they try to just continue as is the specter of Man of Steel through to Justice League (and notably Dawn of Justice) will make enjoying their universe as a whole nigh impossible. What strategy would deal with that?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 15th, 2019, 03:29 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I thought Affleck was fantastic as Bats. Sad to see him go, but at the same time I haven't been excited for the DCEU for quite some time, so meh.

But speaking of an excited casting, I just heard that Ewan Macgregor is playing Black Mask in the Birds of Prey film!!!! One of my favorite actors, and possibly my favorite Batman villain, holy crap!

I'm super excited for Joker this fall, but that's not canon to this universe.
Old May 15th, 2019, 03:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pretty excited for Batwoman.

Arrow was actually pretty good this season. They are flashing forward like 20 years now which is awesome. Flash has done some as that as well and I am curious if we will see those mesh next season.

They set Arrow up for a crazy final season.

Legends just continues to get weirder. Love it.

Really interested in where Black Lightning goes. The second season was strong if you can make it through season one.
Old May 15th, 2019, 03:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think they're just going to focus on director-driven stand alone movies rather than a shared universe. That and continuing to be competitive with live action tv and animation seems like a solid bet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2019, 05:47 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Better question, IMO - where does DC go from here? I've heard good things about Aquaman and Shazam (seen neither) so their quality seems to finally be improving, but Marvel's just finished their big epic while they're still struggling with actually making good films, and if they try to just continue as is the specter of Man of Steel through to Justice League (and notably Dawn of Justice) will make enjoying their universe as a whole nigh impossible. What strategy would deal with that?
I tell all my friends if you have a fire stick you can jail break it.(its very simple i can link a youtube video) once jail broke you can watch everything for free. We watched shazam yesterday in perfect quality. its the best 25$ i have ever spent. Also the dc streaming shows like young justice and titans are available to watch i would imagine once marvel + is out those shows will be available also with no paywall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Pretty excited for Batwoman.

Arrow was actually pretty good this season. They are flashing forward like 20 years now which is awesome. Flash has done some as that as well and I am curious if we will see those mesh next season.

They set Arrow up for a crazy final season.

Legends just continues to get weirder. Love it.

Really interested in where Black Lightning goes. The second season was strong if you can make it through season one.
The cw verse has let me down this season. I feel like they are going to gut most of the shows Izombie is over after one more season and so is Supernatural. i dont know how long the other shows will last

Old May 15th, 2019, 05:57 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Supernatural had a good run.
As far as I can tell the CW is doing fairly well.
Old May 15th, 2019, 06:18 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Supernatural had a good run.
As far as I can tell the CW is doing fairly well.
I hope the Flash, Supergirl, Legends, and Arrow stay around i just dont know how many more seasons they will do. I think agents of S.H.I.L.D. will be done soon also because the TV and the movies don't mix(they did at first but now not so much) I can only wait and see.

Old May 15th, 2019, 06:22 PM

Arrow already announced that next season will be the last. This opens up a spot for Batwoman. Pretty sure AoS is already renewed for another season.
Old May 17th, 2019, 12:51 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

How are we all feeling about potential Robert Pattinson Batman?
Old May 17th, 2019, 01:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't care about casting. Make a good movie and I'll try to see it (eventually).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 17th, 2019, 02:52 PM

Wow there are almost as many movie Batmans as C3G Batmans
Old May 17th, 2019, 02:54 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Counting Pattinson, there are more theatrical release Batmen than C3G Batmen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape