Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old June 29th, 2008, 12:18 AM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Speed Custom Terrain Contest #13

Speed Custom Terrain Contest #13
The goal of this contest is two things. Bring out some of communities Custom Terrain Talents and have fun.

RULES
1 Have fun
2 In order to be an eligible participant you must follow all guidelines provided in each contest and turn in you’re entry by the due date.
3 Once final submission is posted you are in the contest and you’re creation will be submitted as an entry.
4 No more than one entry per person. If someone creates more than one entry you must pick one to be submitted.
5 You may not submit a previous entry.

6 All entry’s must be usable in the Heroscape battle system created by Hasbro.

SUBMISSIONS

All submissions must follow all guidelines and not be in violation of the rules of this site. To officially be entered in the contest you must do three things.
1 make an entry
2 take at least 2 pictures
3 pm the entry’s to me or if specified send them to Leifkicker
When all of these are met you have entered in the contest.

Now for the fun part.

THEME
Ticcalla Jungle!!! Create something you think you might stumble upon while strolling through the jungle with your army.

HEXES
You can use how ever many hexes you feel you need. But lets not get crazy!

FIGURES
You must have at least 2 figures with your entry.

TIME LIMIT
Entry's must be pm'd by July 31st 12pm.

PRIZE?
Maybe… There must be at least 5 entries. If we have the entry requirement then I will supply one prize to the entry with the most votes.

Prize options:
1 year Heroscapers membership
Demon Gate
Hive Infester
Hive Brain
Hive Guardian

Now go make terrain!!!!!!!!!
(Post any question in this post)

TIPS FROM LEIFKICKER
Stuck on an idea? Here are a few things I thought you might come across in a jungle.
Spider nest… right out of the hobbit!
Caves, dragons, trolls, and orcs oh my…
Ancient Ruins in any General theme!
Elven tree/fort
Hidden spring/fountain
Nomadic tribe… er blood thirsty savages ready to tear your limbs off.
Nasty traps
Tar pits

& don’t forget, jungles have lots and lots of plants life, trees, shrubs, vines, etc.
Old July 3rd, 2008, 04:30 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Speed Custom Terrain Contest #13

Bumping to keep this in the top.
Old July 3rd, 2008, 04:41 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I think these more broad ideas will draw more people to enter...the pier one is doing great. Perhaps I may even complete mine in time for this one.
Old July 3rd, 2008, 05:16 PM
Would you, could you on a plane?

Gaton Woo who?

Count me in for this one. I've already started with a few ideas.

I did not cheat; I just misinterpreted the rules!
Old July 3rd, 2008, 05:19 PM
Concerned 'Scaper Mom

LadyGalahad Woo who?

Leif Kicker-
Thanks for hosting another contest. Love to get the creativity going. I'm planning on putting in an entry.

The Vision of a Champion is someone who is winded, drenched in sweat, and at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.
Old July 3rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I will be doing something for this one as well but I'm baffled at the vagueness of "something you'd find in a jungle". Not sure what to do with that.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old July 3rd, 2008, 07:51 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I can find materials, I have a pretty good idea of what I want to make. Thanks for running these.
Old July 4th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Awsome, I am in, but isnt the topic very broad? You should make this contest like 3 contests. Just my opinion. THanks for hosting another contest. I will be putting more time into this one. Good luck everyone.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old July 4th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I will be doing something for this one as well but I'm baffled at the vagueness of "something you'd find in a jungle". Not sure what to do with that.

R~
But isn't that the beauty of it?

It gives even people with little creativity (like me) the opportunity to enter.

Not that I'll ever be as creative as my wife.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 4th, 2008, 11:09 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker

I'm thinking about entering this one. Something you'd find in a jungle? Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my?
Old July 5th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

I was thinking and realized that lions and tigers, and the sort would be considered figures. I wanted to post that so no one posted figures instead of terrain.

You should brake this contest into different fractions; like forts, types of terrain like caves, and traps. This is just my opinion, because if you dont I am likely to put everything into one custom

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old July 5th, 2008, 07:22 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
if you dont I am likely to put everything into one custom
And that is the beauty of the lack of restrictive rules. Put it all in there! Have fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles