Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old August 9th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The CEE's Picture Battle Reports- New 8/8

CEE! BW's aciod breath Crixus to death.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old August 10th, 2011, 09:54 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

3-3 Bmw

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 10th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't really know the Wyrmlings all that well, and I think the Gladiators will steamroll over them.

BMW
Old August 11th, 2011, 11:22 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

BMW, I have a lot of experience playing all or mostly Wyrmlings, and I think that BMW rolls right over this build... there simply aren't enough Reds, and the Whites will be near useless.

A quick hint for Wyrmlings, bring them with a screen of some sort, Axegrinders (x2-3 with Mogrimm) and Dividers work well, as do Rats. If you're bringing Rats though, a special attacking hero is probably a good idea, Eltahale works particularily well, as does Heirloom. In short, they're a good offensive force, and probably should take up 1/3 to 1/2 of an army, but they need support, as well as being good support.
Old August 12th, 2011, 01:39 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

The predictions are 6-3 in favor of BMW.

Here are the results for the forty-ninth battle:
Spoiler Alert!

Here are the armies for the next battle:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The CEE; October 1st, 2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old August 12th, 2011, 01:52 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The CEE's Picture Battle Reports- New 8/12

BMW, Nilfs gonna freeze some protectors

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 12th, 2011, 02:00 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

26-20 (+6)

Oops, missed the last one.

I'll go for BMW for the next battle, although I'm torn. This is going to be a close battle, I think.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old August 12th, 2011, 05:57 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

The CEE protectors can take out Nilfhiem quickly if they take the high ground
Old August 12th, 2011, 06:24 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Protectors with the attack glyph would be really tough to beat. Still, I'll go with Nilfheim and BMW.
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

It all depends. If the Protectors take out Nilfy without losing too many of their own, they have the game. If too many die before he goes down though, the Greenscales will overwhelm them. The CEE. My advice is to dogpile Nilfy with Protectors, bringing him down fast. On the other hand, Witherwood could do some incredible damage. The CEE
Old August 12th, 2011, 08:25 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

3-4. I'm going to say the CEE.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 15th, 2011, 10:52 AM

sir william the bold is surprisingly tart

CEE, it will be a close battle though...

Check out my custom terrain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports