Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old February 7th, 2018, 09:35 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Strategic Maneuvers Tips and Tricks: Leashing

Hello, sometime I have used and I feel is in the same idea as leashing with the dog on the leash not able to get my units, is to place your units when approaching the enemy so that in their next turn they are not able to make attacks. Place your units so that in the opponents next turn if he/she is to advance to their full potential they are unable to reach your units preserving the first attack for yourself.

This strategy reminds me of chess where you try not to get any of your pieces destroyed but while continuing to advance. In heroscape you are unable to advance because any unit can attack any unit and just needs range but the preservation of your units in this case is still the same.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles