Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 13th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Woohoo for snow! Classes Postponed!

We are getting a snow storm right now and its the first time in a very long time that Purdue has postponed classes because of the weather!

I've been here for 6 years and its never happened. I think the last time was they did this was in the early 90s

No class from noon today until noon tommorrow!

Too bad my exam isn't tonight, its tommorrow night. Bummer. But at least I don't have to go to my 7:30 lab in the morning.

Sorry just wanted to share my glee with everyone!

Party!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General