Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:09 AM

Agent Mike has disabled reputation
Anti-Soulborg Army

What is a good theme army against a purely soulborg army?? A friend of mine is into soulborgs and I can never win against him because of his high defense. I am using a marro theme at the moment and was wondering if i need to "change themes".

When I buy heroscape, I go for variety not quantity, so his army has one set of the following: Deathstalkers, Blastitrons, Major Q9, Deathwalker 9000, Zettian Guards, and Deathwalker 8000 (which he substitutes for Q9, since I havent bought him yet).

I have one set of: Marro Warriors, Marro Drudge, Marro Dividers, Grok Riders, Ne-Gok-SA, Marro Stingers, Su-Bak-Na, and the Hive.

Although I have a point value of 750, my friend only has a point value of 650. In his case I was going to suggest that he used a filler unit, such as Syvarris which could equalize our armies.

What strateg(ies) do you all think I need to use to be able to break his defense??

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units