Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old September 14th, 2007, 09:53 PM

chewbaccapits is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Okko l'ère d'Asigiri, prettier looking than Heroscape...

Holy crap this game looks amazing...I cannot find too much info on it but, wow, it looks fantastic...Anyone have more info on this game? The website has nothing about it....

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/216181

Raaaawwww
Old September 14th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I don't think it will be "prettier than Heroscape", but it looks interesting no doubt.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 14th, 2007, 10:22 PM

How so?

Raaaawwww
Old September 14th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbaccapits
How so?
Well, it is played on a flimsy 2 dimensional board with unpainted miniatures for a start...

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old September 14th, 2007, 10:38 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Re: Okko l'ère d'Asigiri, prettier looking than Heroscape...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbaccapits
Holy crap this game looks amazing...I cannot find too much info on it but, wow, it looks fantastic...Anyone have more info on this game? The website has nothing about it....

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/216181

prettier than heroscape? Pfft. Nothing is prettier than a mass of colored hexagons and plastic "natural" structures strewn together at ones own desire!

Actually, that does look pretty cool, but HS is already getting expensive; i don't need TWO money sucking hobbies, er...one hobby and an addiction.
Old September 14th, 2007, 10:48 PM

Maybe this set-up is designed to just to get peoples' attention but if this is somehow integrated with the actual game play, oh man, look out!....Look at Marvelscape for instance 30.00 for a game that's terrain is pretty bare...We're paying the price for the game play and a chance to be one of these endearing characters, but it isn't much to look at....Who the hell know how this game play (Okko) but, to me this game looks hot.

Raaaawwww
Old September 14th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I enjoyed how the Geek used HeroScape in describing how this game plans to sell its expansion packs! 'Scape has just moved one step closer to the big time boys and girls!

As to the picture, I believe you're looking at the manufacurer's display board not what the game comes with. See this image*. You will note the actual board captured in the bottom left of the image ... It appears to be a flat piece of paper, not even a board.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 14th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Also note that in the description he states how very few figures you get when you buy the game.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old September 14th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Looks interesting. When I see the miniatures, all I can think is "Hey, those figures would rock in Heroscape!"

Newb.
Old September 15th, 2007, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
You will note the actual board captured in the bottom left of the image ... It appears to be a flat piece of paper, not even a board.
Darn it! Your right..I didn't think that would be the game board...Well, if that is the case, your right Grunge, Heroscape would still be the prettiest game on the block...Of it's kind...

Raaaawwww
Old September 15th, 2007, 05:40 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
That dealer setup is sweet though.
Old September 15th, 2007, 07:09 AM

dickflea Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Looks interesting. When I see the miniatures, all I can think is "Hey, those figures would rock in Heroscape!"

Newb.
My sentiments exactly, all i can see whenever i look at miniatures are how they can be integrated to HS.

My best guess is that the figures come unpainted. Which is a bummer considering all the time and effort that is needed to be put into painting just to have the perfect colour combination. (Oh! did i also mention i'm a perfectionist when it comes to painting figs.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games