Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 17th, 2021, 08:42 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Deltacron

Haven't done it yet myself, but I'd say an X-Acto #17 or 18 chisel tip, immerse the base in boiling water for a minute or so, then go at it.
Maybe check out Hahma's rebasing threads for more tips...

Old July 20th, 2021, 04:27 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Haven't done it yet myself, but I'd say an X-Acto #17 or 18 chisel tip, immerse the base in boiling water for a minute or so, then go at it.

It took me a few days to get my hands on an X-acto blade (didn't actually own one), but I was finally able to try this combo (X-acto #18 + boiling water) today and it worked great! Base came off like a charm.

Thanks a ton for the help, and I recommend this method to anyone else trying to de-base this guy.
Old July 20th, 2021, 05:19 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post

It took me a few days to get my hands on an X-acto blade (didn't actually own one), but I was finally able to try this combo (X-acto #18 + boiling water) today and it worked great! Base came off like a charm.

Thanks a ton for the help, and I recommend this method to anyone else trying to de-base this guy.
That's good to hear! I have way too many figs to rebase myself. I appreciate your feedback.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs