Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old September 9th, 2011, 10:02 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.4) (Abilities Tutorial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
When editing a card in MSE, I can't see the bottom 1/2" of the card. Not so much of a problem for classic customs, but I can't see the spot where the Super Strength goes so I can't click on it.

I'm running Windows 7 on a 15.6" laptop. I appreciate any help anyone can give me on this matter!
I had the same issue a while back. You should be able to click and drag the borders of the box to fit the card. Otherwise you should be able to scroll down and other than that you can use full screen.

Also you can go to EDIT, Preferences and change the zoom a little bit.
I'll try changing the zoom. I tried reducing the window size, and then moving it so I could see, but in W7, moving the top bar to the top of the screen maximizes the window. Won't let me scroll either. Thanks for the help!
Old September 9th, 2011, 10:13 PM

Sertorius is surprisingly tart
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.4) (Abilities Tutorial)

You have to use the zoom function in Windows 7, else change your resolution to something really small.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software