Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old February 14th, 2008, 03:17 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Minor, minor quibble: the list says "Glyphs of Proftaka" but if I recall correctly, there's just one (copy/paste error from Brandar, maybe?)

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old February 14th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill
Minor, minor quibble: the list says "Glyphs of Proftaka" but if I recall correctly, there's just one (copy/paste error from Brandar, maybe?)
No, just a typing error on my part...nice proof-reading. Thanks!
Old February 23rd, 2008, 03:53 PM

Darkco is surprisingly tart
pit trape again

Hi there...I would like to now if you can attack when you are in a the pit trape if the ennemi is adjacent to you. By the logic I thought now body can reach you if they are not adjacent to the trap figure and the same thing for the traped figure to attack some one near by...What everone thinks on that ?

Pace
Old February 23rd, 2008, 03:58 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Re: pit trape again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkco
Hi there...I would like to now if you can attack when you are in a the pit trape if the ennemi is adjacent to you. By the logic I thought now body can reach you if they are not adjacent to the trap figure and the same thing for the traped figure to attack some one near by...What everone thinks on that ?

Pace
Yes, you can still attack and still be attacked. The glyph only prevents movement.

I like to think of the glyph as a giant bear trap rather than a pit. It makes more sense with the rules that go with it.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:26 AM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: pit trape again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
I like to think of the glyph as a giant bear trap rather than a pit. It makes more sense with the rules that go with it.
That makes my ankles hurt, just reading it! <grin>
Old February 24th, 2008, 07:28 PM
has been BANNED

darktrooper899 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Posting Before church again, Rev?
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:44 PM

Necro has disabled reputation
Any high res scans of the glyphs from Wave 1? Would like to print them out and make them with extra glyphs I have from a second Master Set.
Old February 25th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro
Any high res scans of the glyphs from Wave 1? Would like to print them out and make them with extra glyphs I have from a second Master Set.
No, those Glyphs came with Army Cards. Although, the Glyphs from Swarm of the Marro do need to be created.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old February 25th, 2008, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktrooper899
Posting Before church again, Rev?
I, actually, was (am) on a short vacation. I was in Dallas for the Team Tournament there.
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:12 PM

Dotman-X has disabled reputation
I've got a question pertaining to the Glyph of Oreld:

Let's say you have X people playing, and you are the last person to take a turn out of X people. If all other players before you have finnished their 3rd turn/marker for the round, and you take your last turn (ie YOUR 3rd turn/marker and the last turn of the entire round for everyone), and you happen to land on the Glyph of Oreld, would you be able to carry the effect of that glyph to the begining of the next round, or would that glyph be removed without using its effect?

Ayee amMM t3h KeEpr uv t3h B33fz!!!1!1!
Old March 16th, 2008, 11:20 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotman-X

Let's say you have X people playing, and you are the last person to take a turn out of X people. If all other players before you have finnished their 3rd turn/marker for the round, and you take your last turn (ie YOUR 3rd turn/marker and the last turn of the entire round for everyone), and you happen to land on the Glyph of Oreld, would you be able to carry the effect of that glyph to the begining of the next round, or would that glyph be removed without using its effect?
Glyph effects take place immediately after landing on a glyph. So, in your example, the glyph of Oreld would be wasted (if you don't want to remove an "X" order marker).

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old March 17th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotman-X

Glyph effects take place immediately after landing on a glyph. So, in your example, the glyph of Oreld would be wasted (if you don't want to remove an "X" order marker).
And, give yourself a pat on the back for being so unlucky because you already lost the initiative roll, this was just salt in the wound ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's