Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old June 12th, 2016, 12:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G CityScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Still coveting the city maps.
Looks great japes.
Well my team keeps winning these tournament games so it will be at least another week before I can get back to them.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 12th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No hurry, win them all!!

I have been seriously neglecting my playtesting duties so there is no way I am going to judge anyone else.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 12th, 2016, 03:11 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Looks great japes.
Same. That stuff looks awesome. I wish I had the room in my house to set up something like that.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old June 12th, 2016, 05:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Looks great japes.
Same. That stuff looks awesome. I wish I had the room in my house to set up something like that.
They are modular block so they only take up the space you want them to and the Big Belly Burger joint stores flat.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 14th, 2016, 04:14 PM
A Man of Taste

@mcmeeple has an addition...HVAC Unit.

I like it much more than mine.

Old June 14th, 2016, 04:18 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Where is yours? I looked for some already made???

And that is a pitiful black and white laser jet printout...can't wait to try it on the nice inkjet.
Old June 14th, 2016, 04:43 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Where is yours? I looked for some already made???

And that is a pitiful black and white laser jet printout...can't wait to try it on the nice inkjet.
Mine were shorter and longer and horrible. These will work much better and fit more into my scheme.

Old June 15th, 2016, 10:47 AM
A Man of Taste

Here are the Medium and Large crates that were made from Cav's stuff. You can also see an older model of the soda machine before I modified them to be more comic specific and added DC brands. Soder Cola and Zesti are the coke and pepsi of the DC universe. The young kids prefer there Zesti. But of course being a comic universe we later discover a nefarious plot has been going on and Zesti has been inserting an addictive ingredient into there beverage...and so with that a Heroscape Scenario was born.

Old June 28th, 2016, 07:26 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

This one is for YK.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 22nd, 2016, 07:11 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

I was searching for printable Heroscape hex mats and found this. Is there anything similar to those but for Marvelscape? Something with streets, sidewalks, etc?

I want to print out some buildings and stuff for C3G but do not have enough terrain for it.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 22nd, 2016, 07:51 AM

Hopefully soon. japes is working on that.

mcmeeple has some printouts for the roofs of his buildings that could be taped together to make a working city base map.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 22nd, 2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Hopefully soon. japes is working on that.

mcmeeple has some printouts for the roofs of his buildings that could be taped together to make a working city base map.
Nice! I will patiently wait then. Thank you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers