Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 3rd, 2010, 07:35 AM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Indiana Scapers!!!!!!!

I'm in Northern Indiana, near to South Bend and Michigan City. The Walmart in La Porte (which is the closest one to me) hasn't had scape in forever. I usually have to buy mine online.
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:26 PM

Rathmaker is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I stock the Toy Department at a Wal-Mart so I can usually manage to make sure we have Heroscape when it is available to us
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:03 PM

Lab Rat is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey everybody. I'm new to the site here, and I'm looking for players near me. I'm in South Bend, Indiana and would love to find some people to game with on weekends. Right now I'm limited to playing with my ex-girlfriend's 3 boys. It's a riot, but they're pretty young, and their strategy is a bit lacking sometimes.
Old April 14th, 2010, 09:56 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Rat View Post
Hey everybody. I'm new to the site here, and I'm looking for players near me. I'm in South Bend, Indiana and would love to find some people to game with on weekends. Right now I'm limited to playing with my ex-girlfriend's 3 boys. It's a riot, but they're pretty young, and their strategy is a bit lacking sometimes.
Welcome to the site. Wish I were closer to you, but I hope you find some regular players in your neck of the woods.
Old May 9th, 2010, 02:47 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Lafayette area anyone?
Old May 26th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey Fellow Indiana Scapers. I'm running a GenCon Warm Up on July 17th in Louisville, KY. Details here.

Gonna be fun. Come out and see if you're army is ready for GenCon before you get to the convention center!

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old June 20th, 2010, 04:50 PM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker

I'm in Evansville IN, Wanting to get some new scape buddies if anyone is in the area.

I like Facts.
Old September 30th, 2010, 05:00 PM

Kaine Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
Hey Fellow Indiana Scapers. I'm running a GenCon Warm Up on July 17th in Louisville, KY. Details here.

Gonna be fun. Come out and see if you're army is ready for GenCon before you get to the convention center!
Hey Gulp,

I know Gen Con is passed, but I live in Georgetown, IN and saw your warm up was at petshop.

Do they have a lot of people playing there? Are there any kids? I primarily play with my 7 year old son and would love to play with other fathers and sons.

Steve
Old June 10th, 2011, 02:28 PM

Lab Rat is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey everybody. There's going to be a pretty casual event in South Bend, Indiana on Sunday June 19 from 3-7 PM.

The event will be held at a pretty cool community center called LangLab.

We only have 3 Master sets and 2 Marro sets worth of customized terrain to set up boards with (thanks Grishnak), so you're quite welcome to bring a board to help out the spread. There's a pretty fair number of pieces to play with, but you can bring your own armies also, but make sure you have a way to distinguish which pieces are yours.

Like I said, this is a casual game. A lot of the people will be fairly/totally new so come prepared for play for fun, not blood.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll get you directions as well as any other information you may need.
Old July 10th, 2011, 03:30 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If anyone here will be at the 2011 Indiana State Fair I have a custom piece that will be exhibited there. I still don't know if I will make it down, but this seemed like a good place to post this.

Old July 10th, 2011, 04:04 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
If anyone here will be at the 2011 Indiana State Fair I have a custom piece that will be exhibited there. I still don't know if I will make it down, but this seemed like a good place to post this.
I might make it over and check it out. My sister almost always has something over there so my family goes every year.
Old August 11th, 2011, 02:45 PM

roanders is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm a newbie wanting to try Heroscape out. If anyone wants to host an event in Indianapolis, I'd love to attend.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers