Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 19th, 2017, 08:32 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Speaking from long experience, there's no format a new player cannot enjoy.
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

If you say so. Just pick your format.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 25th, 2017, 06:46 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Anyone else like July 8th or 15th?
I prefer the 8th but could probably swing the 15th.
@dok let's announce something and pick a format. I'd like to spread the word on this.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 25th, 2017, 11:06 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I guess I have a mild preference for something gencon-ish but I'm pretty malleable.
Old June 26th, 2017, 10:07 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I guess I have a mild preference for something gencon-ish but I'm pretty malleable.
I don't care. Pick which weekend, pick a format, and let's go!

--
--
--

--
Old July 3rd, 2017, 04:57 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys. I spose we should get the ball rolling on this event if we want it to happen.
My vote is for the following:
GenCon prep
450 points, (no marvel no customs) I am not really going to enforce the no customs rule because customs are awesome, but likes are I won't have customs in my army because I only have like two.
No larger than 18 figures and 24 hexes.
Play 4 rounds. rounds 1 and 3 you play the army you brought. Rounds 2 and 4 are reverse the whip.
I have no interest in prizes really unless someone wants me to bring 3d printed stuff which can be cool.

I vote for the 22nd (changed from 15th) at Total Escape Games on 120th in Arvada (maybe westminster? I forget)

I will bring one map involving Ticalla Jungle. I haven't looked at the GenCon map list yet. I can bring one of those. @dok any preference?

Who else is able to bring a map? Do we want to do multiple armies? I will try and contact a few people to see if they want to come that don't regularly check this page.

Sidenote: As usual I will bring all my figures because I usually provide armies or figures for people.

Last edited by GeneralRolando; July 3rd, 2017 at 05:31 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 06:44 PM

I'd rather do Advantage Games on 104th. Total Escape gave me the cold shoulder a bunch of times and Advantage is both closer to I-25 and also right next to that awesome Tamale Kitchen.

That format is fine with me. If not for those of you wanting to practice for Gencon I would prefer Reverse Draft. I like 1-army formats because it is less work to provide armies for guests.

--
--
--

--
Old July 3rd, 2017, 11:40 PM

Thumbs up to all of that.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 11:54 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I'll give both shops a call to see if they have room on a saturday. I think I've been to Advantage games once before and it was just soooooo crowded. They've told me that they had room but didn't really have a chair count. Anyway I won't mind setting up at Advantage as long as they actually set aside tables.
Old July 4th, 2017, 04:14 PM

quick update. I'm going for Total Escape games for location because they have no events scheduled for the 22nd. Advantage Games has 3. That will be hard to contend with.

Sidenote. If you're not already aware, I have started a facebook event and most of the planning details will be there. If you can, please post there because I will get notifications about it.

Last edited by GeneralRolando; July 4th, 2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old July 9th, 2017, 04:31 PM

Sounds good; have you reserved the location?
Old July 9th, 2017, 05:48 PM

I emailed and called them but they haven't really confirmed yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events