Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old April 29th, 2014, 08:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Website Issues (With Mysterious Disappearing Final Page)

Upload Errors
image_32934.jpg
The file that you have tried to attach is too big. The maximum size is 2097152 bytes.

Is an image generally larger than that many bytes...? I kinda doubt it.

Anyways, I tried that image twice to no avail. I was uploading them one at a time, and got 3 up. Thanks!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 1st, 2014, 10:54 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Hmm. There was an issue with larger (greater than 2 MB) uploads until I resolved that a few days ago but this is the first report of this type I think. Any details? If I try an image upload will I see it or do I have to do something special?
From the maps page, I select a file. Hit "add image". I see that it uploads and then I'm redirected to a completely blank page with this type of address:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4161

When I navigate back to the map nothing has been added. I've tried this with different browsers and have been unable to figure out a solution.
I'm having exactly the same problem. I can upload pics (jpgs) to the Gallery section, as always. But I can no longer upload pics (jpgs) as 'added images' to accompany files (map build PDFs) uploaded to their own pages under the Downloads section. When I attempt to "add image" to one of my map download pages, I'm redirected to a completely blank page with the same type of address that Dignan mentions.

Since Dignan uses a Windows machine, and I use Safari with Mac, I doubt it's a browser-specific problem. I've tried it with Firefox too: same (negative) results.
Old June 1st, 2014, 12:46 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey! The missing final page is gone!

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old June 1st, 2014, 02:54 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Just wait... It'll probably be back at some point.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 1st, 2014, 05:11 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Just wait... It'll probably be back at some point.
I've got my fingers crossed.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Last edited by marrowick; June 1st, 2014 at 05:12 PM. Reason: facepalm
Old June 1st, 2014, 06:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Am I going to need to change the title back?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 1st, 2014, 06:57 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nah, it will be here eventually.

It's like our site trademark. ^_^

~JS
Old June 1st, 2014, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nah, it will be here eventually.

It's like our site trademark. ^_^

~JS
Indeed. Our website issues thread has a website issue. It's already back for me though.

Old July 6th, 2014, 01:25 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Anyone having problems uploading images with map submissions?

I haven't been able to add images with my latest bunch of maps and I got a PM from someone else today with the same complaint. Just wanted to check and see if this is a larger issue or if there is a simple fix.
Yes -Dignan, I'm having the same issue. I haven't been able to add an image with my last 4 maps submissions.

Help, anyone.

Thank you.

PS: I'm not sure if this issue was solved - I can't view the last page of this thread.
Old July 7th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Dignan, Typhon, Nomad--I think I've got the image-attached-to-downloads problem fixed. Please give it a try and report back.

Nomad: regarding your PS--check the title of this thread. It's a long-standing issue that actually should be fixed next week Friday after we upgrade our forum software.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old July 7th, 2014, 10:57 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

image-attached-to-downloads problem is fixed.

Zorlof - thank you!
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:26 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Please report any issues related to the recent upgrade in the Aug-2014 HSers Upgrade thread, rather than here.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online