Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old September 9th, 2020, 05:50 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Gloomhaven Heroes - Inox Brute

So I am converting Gloomhaven characters into Heroscape heroes! So far I am play testing the Inox Brute and the Orchid Spellweaver.

Inox Brute (Ullar) Statistics:
Personality: Fearless
Species: Inox
Unique Hero
Class: Brute

6 Life
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4
Cost 160

Specials:
Party Bonus-If another Gloomhaven character is in your army gain up to one attack and one defense die
Shieldbash (Counterstrike with GH flavor)
Eye For An Eye-Againt normal melee attacks, gain one defense die and one automatic shield.

The idea for the Brute is to be a meat shield against melee units and you are really only gonig to want to attack him from range or with specials.

Orchid Spellweaver (Ullar) Statistics:
Personality: Disciplined
Species: Orchid
Unique Hero
Class: Wizard

Life: 3
Move: 5
Range: 7
Attack: 5
Defense: 2
150 Points

Party Bonus-If another Gloomhaven character is in your army gain up to one attack and one defense die
Fire Orbs Special Attack-Range 5 Attack 4-Orchid Spellweaver may attack two additional times and may only target each unit once.
Aide From The Ether- Range 6 Roll D20
1 Nothing Happens
2-13 Heal 1 wound from self or ally
4-19 Heal 2 wounds form self or ally
20 Heal 3 wounds from self or ally

So I had to redo this thread after I added the party bonding and had to add the spellweaver because it makes more sense testing it that way. Initial thoughts are the Spellweaver seems strong for the points but I'll test it out for a couple of days and go from there.

Last edited by Figure; September 12th, 2020 at 06:09 PM.
Old September 10th, 2020, 08:45 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Re: Gloomhaven Heroes - Inox Brute

Several Games in now and some pretty apparent changes needed to be made.

Changes to Inox Brute:
Honestly I am really liking how he plays, pairs really well with Theracus and Brunak to get him into battle but I raised his cost to 160.
Cost 150-160

Changes to Spellweaver: At 130 points and a better special than Nilheim seemed way to strong taking over 200 points a game. Changed Fire Orbs to act like Nilf's Ice Shard Breath, increased her range to 7 and removed Impaling Eruption since it seemed redundant as Fire Orbs is just a better version. Instead I gave her a heal on a d20 roll and lowered her defense from 3 to 2.
Defense: 3-2
Range: 6-7
Removed Impaling Eruption for Aide From The Ether.
Back to testing.

Last edited by Figure; September 12th, 2020 at 05:46 PM.
Old September 12th, 2020, 03:10 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Bonding powers generally refer to taking turns with other units. Maybe instead of a stat bonus, your party members can take a turn with another party members (after revealing an order marker, to prevent endless strings of bonding).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 12th, 2020, 03:43 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Also by phrasing "up to one attack and defense" should take care of your stacking issue.

The spell weaver is essentially Nilfheim but better because it can attack the same target.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 12th, 2020, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Also by phrasing "up to one attack and defense" should take care of your stacking issue.

The spell weaver is essentially Nilfheim but better because it can attack the same target.
Ah thank you the wording has been something to get used to.
And yeah that was the idea behind the attack and after a couple of games in she is definitley getting her points increased.
Old September 12th, 2020, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Bonding powers generally refer to taking turns with other units. Maybe instead of a stat bonus, your party members can take a turn with another party members (after revealing an order marker, to prevent endless strings of bonding).
You're right I want it to read Party Bonus I just defaulted to bonding for some reason, thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards