Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 20th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

If you use these with Nicholas, they will do well vs squads, while you can get thralls for the heroes.

Skellies x2
Nicholas
Thralls x5

500, 14

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old June 20th, 2012, 01:10 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
If you use these with Nicholas, they will do well vs squads, while you can get thralls for the heroes.

Skellies x2
Nicholas
Thralls x5

500, 14
Nice! Things don't look pretty for that army if/when Nick goes down though. I think I'd be more likely to play that build at 550, where I could drop a couple of Thralls for another squad of the Skeletons.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 20th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That's a pretty good idea. Nick and skellies take down squads, thralls for heroes. And everyone heals/ returns from the grave. That could be annoying to play against. (Fun to play though... hehehe).

A Cyprien, Sonya, Iskra, retchets, Marcu, and skellies VS Nick and his thralls would be a neat battle. I think the skeletons would have the advantage there due to no resurrection limitations (thralls need Nick to kill a non-undead).
Old June 22nd, 2012, 07:49 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I would think that the problem with playing Iskra is how frail she is. Iskra can go down really quickly to heavy fire, and she will be your opponents main target if she is your only hero.
That's very true. In my experience, if you play too aggressively, Iskra drops pretty quickly after having summoned the Rechets.

However, if you keep her in a significantly safe position (height, LoS obstruction, in Raelin's aura, etc), her 4 Life for 50 points could go a long way. I still think, while not very economical, Cyprien best compliments the Skeletons. His 6 Life and 4 Def will keep him in the game for some time, even with sustained fire. Just keep attacking with the squad, then use Cyp for clean-up.

Sonya is a good boost to Cyp, but depending upon the points, she could limit the number of squads you draft. Nicholas seems as though he's better off with some Thralls.

I think that Iskra is a decent option for the Skeletons, but I'd still take the Rechets (and hope I don't lose Iskra before they can be summoned!).

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old June 22nd, 2012, 08:29 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Sonya has the added bonus of evening out your point total if you happen to be playing odd amounts of Skellies.

IE-

Skellies x3- 315
Cyprien- 465
Sonya- 510

If your playing 600 points, you could go with-

Raelin v1- 590
And your favorite 10 point Ninja for filler.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 11:41 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Woohoo, skeletons for the Esenwein family of vampires. This should make a very interesting themed army. Am eager to try them out, although I'd be using proxies.

And some shameless advertisement... a few weeks ago, I posted my custom lich, Mal Sayela. It would be an honor if you guys can give him a try with these skeleton army. Comments and suggestions to make him a better unit would be greatly appreciated. Also, the lich was designed with the intention to work with Undead Common Squads, so you can try him with these guys too...

Death Knights of Valkrill
Deathstrike Thrall (C3V)
Phantom Knights
Preyblood Thrall (C3V)
Shades of Bleakwoode
Skeletons of Annellintia (C3V)
Zombies of Morindan
Old June 23rd, 2012, 10:13 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Anybody care to take a guess on Power Ranking? They seem like a solid B+ if not an A-. Synergy with Cyprien, Nicholas, Sonya and Iskra, solid movement ability, decent offensive output against bread 'n butter squads, and much better survivability than most squads in their price range, when you count Necromancy and Reanimation.
Old June 24th, 2012, 05:51 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

the pdf link doesn't seem to work. Am I the only one with this problem ?
Old June 24th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

I played against these guys a while ago;
Cyprien
Sonya
Skeles x3

Against my samurai army. I got slaughtered. Part of this was, of course, the dice, but being able to spew out more adjacent to Cyprien is definitely a game changer. It is almost as if you are able to engage figures across the board, as you can simply engage, drop a Skele or two on them, then stealth-fly away, to do the same thing to more units, making the engaged have a tough time of tracking Cyprien down. A very solid support and offensive unit.
Old June 24th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
I played against these guys a while ago;
Cyprien
Sonya
Skeles x3

Against my samurai army. I got slaughtered. Part of this was, of course, the dice, but being able to spew out more adjacent to Cyprien is definitely a game changer. It is almost as if you are able to engage figures across the board, as you can simply engage, drop a Skele or two on them, then stealth-fly away, to do the same thing to more units, making the engaged have a tough time of tracking Cyprien down. A very solid support and offensive unit.
Let's see, who was that against...

Oh yeah! Me!

I did have the dice and a good matchup, but now I'm convinced those Skeletons can be worth it...

Old June 24th, 2012, 10:59 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
the pdf link doesn't seem to work. Am I the only one with this problem ?
The link is fixed...sorry for any inconvenience.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 24th, 2012, 11:22 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Anybody care to take a guess on Power Ranking? They seem like a solid B+ if not an A-. Synergy with Cyprien, Nicholas, Sonya and Iskra, solid movement ability, decent offensive output against bread 'n butter squads, and much better survivability than most squads in their price range, when you count Necromancy and Reanimation.
I wouldn't rank them that high, actually. They're a solid B from what I saw in the game I played with them. Effectively they're a 52.5 point squad that halves the number of start zone spaces they use, and move 6 figures a turn. This is pretty good, and they're very thematic, but I wouldn't take them to a tournament.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs