Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Rules and FAQs
Official Rules and FAQs Compilation and discussion of AotP Rules and Frequently Asked Questions.

Old September 24th, 2019, 01:53 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker
Re: AotP Question Dump

Are PDFs of the AotP army cards available on this site? I finally opened my base game and it's missing Liliana Vess and Blighted Reavers , would like to print them out. TIA!
Old September 24th, 2019, 02:00 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

There is a separate AOTP section on the Forums; you'll probably find them there.
Old September 24th, 2019, 02:15 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
There is a separate AOTP section on the Forums; you'll probably find them there.
That's the section we're in right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 24th, 2019, 02:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post
Are PDFs of the AotP army cards available on this site? I finally opened my base game and it's missing Liliana Vess and Blighted Reavers , would like to print them out. TIA!
The 1st post of the Rulebooks and FAQ thread has links to PDFs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 6th, 2019, 12:00 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post
Also. Adding to what was already suggested. Not sure on the first box but the 2nd and 3rd set were all scanned by myself and should be able to be printed at 100% of their file size. I didnt do any modification to the sizes on the files after they were scanned. There were far too many of them.

Last edited by Dysole; October 6th, 2019 at 12:29 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Rules and FAQs