Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:15 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Is C3V (Classic Customs Creators of Valhalla) The Future???

So most of you by now know who C3G is and I am sure all of you know what is happening with Heroscape after its final release.

Here is what I need to know:

Do you want a single organized group like C3G to run a custom project to continue Valhalla Scape?

I ask, because currently my PM box is exploding and the boards and blogs are exploding with the request for C3G to help continue the product, and several of our very prominent members are willing to work as diligently on continuing Valhalla. But, before we organize anything, we need to know how much people desire this and if we should invest our experience and know-how into organizing a group to handle the need for the future, if in fact that is what you (the people) want.

Also, it would be absolutely silly to even attempt a Valhalla Project before the last wave is released, so we have some time to discuss what we want to do.

~ Griff

1Mmirg
A3n
Agent Minivann
AMIS
Arrow Grut
Auggest
aquamaniac27
BiggaBullfrog
Boromir_and_kermit
The B.I.V.
clancampbell
DaddyScaper
DeathDoom
dok
DragonSlayer2
Dredd Stev
Ecthelion
Etrooper
gorthan313
Good Pig
Granite-M
GreyOwl
Griffin
GromBloodboy
Hahma
Hendal
IAmBatman
I Hate Atlaga
Jebuh214
Jexik
Kaemon Awa 123
Kaiser Cat
Karat
Killometer
Kinseth
Kroz
Lamaclown
LordEsenwienIV
Lord Pyre
mac122
machinekng
Majora's Incarnation
Margloth
markwars
marroking1
mikelizzio
mrcrimson
NecroBlade
nyys
PHippo
quozl
robbdaman
Rogue A$$asSIN
Roy Faren
Sherman Davies
scapemage921
ScottManDeath
SIEGE
SirGalahad
Spidey'tilIDie
tcglkn
The Champion of Weston
Therion
Tmac2200
Uchiha Blood
UtahScott
White Knight
whitestuff
Xn F M
yagyuninja
Yodaking
Zarovichx
ZBeeblebrox

Last edited by Griffin; November 8th, 2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:17 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Is C3g The Future???

Yes, and that is a project that I would love to be a part of.

Edit: Here's my resume (not many customs of my own (yet), but I've tried to offer help with stats, pricing, balancing and wording when I had something worthwhile to contribute. )

Edit edit: Killometer's Customs

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; November 4th, 2010 at 01:52 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:18 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Yes.

Sign me up.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:19 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I respect your guys' organization, but am still going to contest it.

'Scape on.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:19 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm in.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I am so in! I would love to help on the Art/Cards.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:22 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I am absolutely in. I've said many times that when Scape runs its official course I wanted to be part of seeing it continue here at Scapers.

I can't wait to see what we put together in the coming years.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:23 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I do.

(Are we married now?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:26 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

My time for C3G has been limited more than before, however, I will offer what help I can with this project with the understanding that C3G is my primary focus. But I will gladly offer what help that my ability and time allow.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:27 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I'd help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:27 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
My time for C3G has been limited more than before, however, I will offer what help I can with this project with the understanding that C3G is my primary focus. But I will gladly offer what help that my ability and time allow.
Sounds like a "YES" to me. (j/k Hahma, I know you're busy...but you'd be such a great asset!)
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Sounds like a "YES" to me. (j/k Hahma, I know you're busy...but you'd be such a great asset!)
Maybe Hahma could take on an ERB type role for this project?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion